Guild recruiting- Ashen

in English in Forums

Bericht 1–10 van 13

1 2 » Volgende

OP

door

Midori

7 jaren geleden

I figured out that playing this game solo is not very fun after 130+levels So I decided to create themed guild In this guild you can use only black and white for character colors and your house should be black n white too I did not find very good black material yet but snow does the white part very well, at the moment we will have to deal with grey n white That will still go very well with name Ashen If you are interested to join us just add me to friend list :^) our teamspeak: eu4.freets3.ovh:14863 anyone is welcome in our teamspeak but there are locked rooms with password only too.

# 2

door

Jade Jester

7 jaren geleden

... Explain why I should join

# 3

door

Luke pullen

7 jaren geleden

guild name Tradehub. wondering why to join heres why this game gets harder the higher levels u get to so its nice to have some people with u. how to join add me on the list of friends u dont have too tho if u still want to be in the guild and dont want to add anyone help other people that need help and try find people and ur in colors dont matter just help out other people.

# 4

door

Albertgo

7 jaren geleden

Joining guild is a good idea, however, forcing guildmate to use only black/white is just not a good idea. It will just ruin the fun of building in this game

# 5

door

Midori

7 jaren geleden

well without theme it is just another generic guild

# 6

door

AshClenn

7 jaren geleden

id enjoy joining a guild for battling and stuff and i could probably get along with black and white outfit but i dont really wanna change my building. too much effort and i quite like my little house

# 7

door

Midori

7 jaren geleden

Alright I will change op,only outfit gotta be black n white.

# 8

door

Midori

7 jaren geleden

Just realized u can not edit forum posts :^)

# 9

door

Layeph

7 jaren geleden

Type your message here.welp, I already got all my clothes black and white anyways... And I like building on black and white, that was my original idea So... no problem for me :v

# 10

door

Jade Jester

7 jaren geleden

Join Castle Jungle-Fellah A REAL castle group

Bericht 1–10 van 13

1 2 » Volgende