Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Protecting your buildings.

in English in Forums

Bericht 1–9 van 9

OP

door

PurpleDeath

7 jaren geleden

I build a beautiful sky land and every time i go to explore, or to sleep, someone comes and destroys everything. I can't do anything about it! Can you add a protective spell or a block. This gets so bad sometimes.

# 2

door

Jade Jester

7 jaren geleden

I say add PVP

# 3

door

PurpleDeath

7 jaren geleden

Yep

# 4

door

Nyther

7 jaren geleden

Or you can just go as far as possible of the spawn and build your stuff. I builded a castle in a +80lvl area, i hope still there tomorrow :/

# 5

door

Nyther

7 jaren geleden

Also, PVP will not fix your house problem, you cant kill players if you are not online... Build as high as possible or inside a mountain (plus my advice about building far from the spawn

# 6

door

Nyther

7 jaren geleden

The game already gives you a plot to build, the possibility of players destroying your outside buildings is just a downfall of having more space to build. BUT the devs could make the protective block as u said, maybe the sponge blocks from some minecraft servers... like, you buy an expensive block (more then the treasure block) from the store that protect blocks with in it's radius .-.

# 7

door

PurpleDeath

7 jaren geleden

Yep

# 8

door

PurpleDeath

7 jaren geleden

The lot is too small and don't forget what on level 80 something place there are powerful monsters.

# 9

door

PurpleDeath

7 jaren geleden

If you want you can friend me so i can show you it. It is very big and it is a SKY land not LAND land.

Bericht 1–9 van 9