iTunes App Store Google Play Store Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows

idea for a new monster

in English in Forums

Bericht 1–3 van 3

OP

door

zaljo151727

3 maanden geleden

hey Firefly why not add gryphons to the game and have them attack like the big cats? or make them a rideable mount you could draw it like you did the horse,troll,etc and you could make it be able to fly like how the flying wand does just for aslong as someone holds down a button

# 2

door

Firefly

3 maanden geleden

I'm kinda in the middle of wrapping up Angeldust v3.0 right now, but good ideas are always welcome. A first step would be to look into flying mounts, but I'm not sure if/how I want to go there.

# 3

door

Kamikaze Justice

3 maanden geleden

Apple has a pterodactyl game called Nanosaur 2. It's a free game. Might get an idea or two from it. It has great 3D graphics.

It would be nice if our flying mount can fight with us, and if we can add attributes (i.e. speed, aggressiveness, defense, offense, more life, etc.), that would be even better. It would make our flying mounts unique from anyone else's flying mounts.

If the flying mounts didn't fight with us, and is used only for transportation, maybe, we can opt to have a different creature (i.e. bear, dog, cat, bird, roamer, moa, etc.) that can fight by our side, and be given attributes. Also, it would be even cooler if the creature side-kick we choose will keep its' original wild attributes before adding attributes.

So, at the end of the day, we'd be able to choose a riding mount, flying mount, or creature side-kick that can fight with us.

Bericht 1–3 van 3