GG Obi!!

in English in Forums

Bericht 21–30 van 31

Vorige « 1 2 3 4 » Volgende

# 21

door

Moniq

4 jaren geleden

I see no fun on situation when someone kills for me. Or should I summon Hummm to find and kill animals for me? And the difference exists: - I will be never able to kill a void animal myself and get the block - I will never get cheese block because even if I have opportunity to have a badge, I won't to wear it - Other blocks that are dropped by animals are available for everyone (unless the Void one) - Unique animals outside the Void can be hunted by everyone (unless the Void one) So... will there be an unique creature and unique block for us who never did PvP as well?

# 22

door

Kamikaze Justice

4 jaren geleden

Until I can get "Exhausted" by another player while playing A.D., A.D. still doesn't have PvP. Clicking on an icon on the Telecharger to go to a game called "The Void" is no different than clicking on an icon from the Telecharger to play Fortnite, Minecraft, or Roblox, or some other completely different game on the internet. Special perks inside The Void still doesn't make it A.D.. It's only a sneaky way of getting people to play "The Void" that doesn't like it.

# 23

door

obi-

4 jaren geleden

@Moniq: You just listed multiple blocks and creatures that anyone can get who does want to pvp... if I dont understand you correctly, what the pickle do you mean "unique" creature and "unique" block? Not wanting to get badge exclusive perks is your own choice...if you dont want it, it is your fault that you wont have every avalible block. Even tho you clearly are capable of getting a wonder builder badge. Same goes for pvp easter eggs - there are ways you could get the easter egg, yet you choose not to. Also, I only wanted to help by suggesting discord and streams. @KJ: Let me use your logic(atleast the way I understand it) and compare other aspects of the game: -when someone goes hunting for creatures they cannot build, unless they claim... therefore hunting and building is suddely a completely different game becouse you cant do them together? -A player only likes to play fighter, they want to discorver or tear down some trees... they cant, cuz its builder only... does that make AD a completely different game when you use different characters? becouse only certain heros can do certain things?(trees are just and example) Your claim: I cannot build or use the weapons I use to hunt to exhuast players in the void, this makes the void a completely different game. The clear answer to me here is no. A game is supposed to have different playstyles and modes, so it might apeal to as many people as it can...and not everyone must like every part of the game! Only the parts they enjoy. The game is the same, you just play in it differently depending on what mode you choose. Now lets say a player only likes building, maybe they only like pvp or they might like hunting... This player only plays one of those... In my oppinion no matter what mode they play, they should be able to get special stuff in exchange for their success, let it be a wonder builder badge, bragging rights, special blocks or mobs. Every part of the game needs rewards, so every player can have a goal to get something - it may be getting to the top of one of the leaderboards, becoming the best builder or getting every creature/block in the game. In your case Moniq you want to get every block so you can build(or atleast thats how it seems), I dont see why easter eggs that give you special items should not be spread about in every part of the game. The void or normal world.

# 24

door

obi-

4 jaren geleden

Oh and also, there are probably good reasons that you are not allowed to build or use other weapons in the void currently, just like theres a good reasont that you cant build unless you claim. Plus, the void may change a lot in the future. It has a long way to go.

# 25

door

Moniq

4 jaren geleden

@obi No I want to get all available blocks, however rules are set the way I can't accept. The Void is PvP zone, nothing for me. Tell me how to get it other way than: - someone will get it for me - kill someone else

# 26

door

obi-

4 jaren geleden

The easter egg is for people who do pvp. You can get it like everyone else or cheat your way to getit by letting someone get it for you. If you do not want to do either, you should not have the discovery nor block. It is not for you. Same goes for badge exlusive things, if you do have a badge, you dont get the blocks. It is the same for everyone, and if there was an exception just for one player it is unfair to everyone.

# 27

door

Hummm

4 jaren geleden

@Obi, that sounds a bit harsh... just saying. @Moniq, If you don't want to pop-in to The Void at a "strategic moment" to grab "near-by-kill" credit, I'll be happy to lay down some Cyanergy anywhere you like it :) ... Can't we all get along? ;) Peace out!

# 28

door

obi-

4 jaren geleden

It is the truth tho. If you arent there when it dies, you dont get it. It is the only way. I would be okay with placing down cyanergy for anyone, as most of the players would be... But if poping in at a strategic moment/having someone get it for you is not something you want.. having others place it down for you is the same. If you, Moniq, are online the next time it spawns, Ill be sure to tell you in game chat... then just click the button and get it.

# 29

door

Kamikaze Justice

4 jaren geleden

@Obi... Instead of changing my words into something I didn't say, just reread them, really slow. A.D. includes building structures, buying building materials, and claiming land to build on... with no PvP. The Void isn't A.D. because it doesn't include building, buying building materials, or claiming land. It's not very hard to see the vast differences in both games. It would be much easier to add PvP to A.D. than to add building structures, buying materials, and claiming land to The Void, which I doubt will ever happen. Therefore, The Void will never appeal to me. PvP inside A.D. would add to the role playing. The Void, which is only PvP, has zero role playing. It will be A.D. that brings in the new players, not The Void... and if time and energy is used to add eye candy to The Void, them A.D. suffers the loss. I'd much rather see 1000s of new building materials inside A.D. than see a PvP game outside A.D.. When people say, they want a PvP in A.D., they don't mean, they want a separate PvP game. Everything inside A.D. works together... kill creatures... get gold... buy building materials... build cool things. Those different aspects aren't separate games. The Void IS a separate game because nothing inside A.D. is usable in The Void. Your gold is useless inside The Void... you can't build... you can't hunt... you can't quest... you can't even use the weapon you use from A.D... well... unless you're a sorceress.

# 30

door

obi-

4 jaren geleden

Well, as I said, there is probably a pretty good reason Firefly made pvp void only. Whatever happens to pvp, you cant deny its in its early stages, Firefly will figure out a way to tie it all together in time(make it work together with other parts of the game) Rather than defending the current pvp, I should have just pointed out more that it will change in the future(like every other part of the game did/is) Lets finnish the pvp talk.. if you want void exlusive items without doing any pvp, just do the things I suggested at the start.

Bericht 21–30 van 31

Vorige « 1 2 3 4 » Volgende