Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Can it possible?

in English in Forums

Bericht 1–9 van 9

OP

door

IAS AMIR

4 jaren geleden

Firefly, I want to change name of my account. If it can possible I will give you what will need to change Nickname of Account. All information I will give on Private messages.

# 2

door

Moniq

4 jaren geleden

No one wants to accept you as a friend? It is not about the name...

# 3

door

obi-

4 jaren geleden

You only need to send PM(private msg) to Firefly, like you already did. Or is it email? I think it might be email only..

# 4

door

IAS AMIR

4 jaren geleden

Aba @Moniq & @Alex hamesha muje kyu satate hai? @Moniq & @Alex why you always tease me. If you want to tell don't answer me. I just get anger. FF, tell them.

# 5

door

Moniq

4 jaren geleden

For example for your last scam on me. You were bothering me with other alt, you told me that I need to teleport to you because it is important. It was not, you only wanted to take me to some of your claims and then try to convince me to approve your friends request from a Swaleha account. At least I have revealed your another identity and removed it from FL. The fact that your alt name was pretty similar to some alts of Hummm was just coincident, right?

# 6

door

obi-

4 jaren geleden

Swaleha has done quite a bit of identity theft already with fireflys name...so Hummm is just another familiar name to use. Plus he has been continually harassing everyone for months, to accept his friend requests among other things. Whoever did accept his friend request, got grieff claimed not long after. Maybe some ban hammer intervention is a do. In the end Swaleha is just a kid... maybe outliving his interest in the game would be better. He has been returning back to the game for the las 6 months or so, outliving his interest might take a while..

# 7

door

Kamikaze Justice

4 jaren geleden

He can do all the identity theft he wants... but his level of English gives him away. I had to remove him from my Friends List (a while ago) when he made a threat (while I was working on the Striped Road). I don't remember the threat he made. He was also destroying a small part of the road while he was throwing some kind of tantrum. I hate to pile on, but this is important evidence of his level of immaturity.

# 8

door

Alexi M

4 jaren geleden

Just trying to avoid contact with him. Even with my knowledge of english he don't understand almost half what I'm talking about. Not because I made mistake in message or somethin, I'm okay. He just very bad in english. Ridiculous questions, and just noise on my background... And he is also very, VERY quick-tempered so usually I try not to talk about him. Understand that Swaleha is a child was not difficult. The writing style and grammatical errors in the message easily reveal it. But, you know, I think what it's okay for his age.

# 9

door

Firefly

4 jaren geleden

Talking about Swaleha: e-mail me at the e-mail address listed on the support page for changing a nickname. I don't mind doing it once, but please be considerate in your request(s).

Bericht 1–9 van 9