New ideas of new blocks

in English in Forums

Bericht 51–60 van 65

Vorige « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Volgende

# 51

door

Leyenda

3 jaren geleden

That's why I once said about placing colors in those types of blocks, it would also give an advantage in that it could be used as lamps and decorative things and so it would also not be bad to decorate in Christmas wonder with those colors :)

# 52

door

Gargoil

3 jaren geleden

About the idea of making a holoshop block, I like it and it doesn't feel so incompatible with the physical shop. You could have the physical shop and also a permission to put shops in your bluidings. Maybe the player's shop could have blocks not available in the normal shop to incentive players to put them and look for them. Although i think with this idea that paying a fee to keep the shop open would be necesary as some sort of money sink.

# 53

door

Gargoil

3 jaren geleden

No, wait, I found a hole in that logic; unless you update regularly the player shop or some sort of special collectable item you can trade with players is implemented, there is no reason for players to put shops in the long term, you only need a few players to put shops in their wonders and eventualy they would be useless.

# 54

door

Gargoil

3 jaren geleden

The thing is, having the regular shop be a player block to place is a big loss I think; I sugested to put the shops in a physical place because this game has a big problem for an MMO: it's very lonely. When you enter the game you see your house and maybe other player's houses if they built any, but you never see another person by playing normaly, you need to use the play thogheter button to see if there is another person in the game or not (because sometimes it just teleports you to the outside of the player's houses area and I assume is because there is no one else playing at the time). And in the case it teleports you to somebody, there is a chance it doesn't know a language you know to comunicate effectively and get to know them, or may be a group of players that are friends with each other and are just spending time in the game and they don't want to interact with somebody that just teleported out of nowhere (which is understandable). By having a physical place everybody can visit (and need to visit from time to time), you can easily find other people playing without being intrusive and interact more easily.

# 55

door

Angelio

3 jaren geleden

Don't go too far in the idea of the holo shop either, the idea is simple, remove the shop in the inventory and have access to it using the block holo shop. FF can not add new blocks to Angeldust regularly, in addition if he does it will be a disaster for the wonders, they would become too old very very quickly. And finally, I don't think FF is for adding an economy out of control with a chance to boost or collapse. Personally, you should not see Angeldust like any other MMO RPG for the moment, of course there is a lot missing in Angeldust and FF has understood it perfectly. What you am trying to say is true, there should be and there could be so much more. But for now just having this kind of idea (having the holo shop opening like the current shop and no longer having access from the inventory) in Angeldust would be a huge step forward. I suggest you wait until the livestream so that you could takl about it to FF.

# 56

door

Gargoil

3 jaren geleden

Of course it's not easy nor cheap to implement new things into the game, it was not my intention to mean it that way with my rambling. I was only trying to put the idea into perspective. I also know this is not and never will be an MMORPG, the focus is building things, but just wanted to suggest a pair of ideas into de MMO aspect of the game, because I've seen most suggestions on the thread where more about the building aspect of the game.

# 57

door

Leyenda

3 jaren geleden

An idea that I have had could be added in mission rewards pets or mount creatures also of type of seasons that is: spring, summer, autumn, winter, St. Valentine's Day, Halloween, New Year, etc to be more curious creatures no?

# 58

door

Rob12

3 jaren geleden

I would like to ask for expressions of interest in a new sticker. Many times when I am building futuristic things and machines, I feel as though we need a sticker with some controls and buttons on it. A small control panel sticker would be really cool and it would work well with the TV/Monitor sticker. I don't know if this has been suggested before. If so I am bringing it back to the table now. If anyone else likes this idea, please comment and quote post 57. Thank you for your time.

# 59

door

Hummm

3 jaren geleden

@Rob12 (in post 58) ... I like the idea of control panel sticker too

# 60

door

Rob12

3 jaren geleden

@Humm, Yes post 58 lol, thank you for the support.

Bericht 51–60 van 65

Vorige « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Volgende