Angeldust

YouTube Twitch Facebook Instagram Discord Twitter
Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Polish Language ( Translate + Voice Recording )

in English in Forums

Bericht 1–4 van 4

OP

door

RazorPL

7 jaren geleden

Hi Firefly, I would like to have some fansite contribution to your game. Is it possible in your hand, to give me all ID Name of all creatures, blocks, areas etc... I'd like to translate all content of the Angeldust to Polish Language. Also I've the opportunity to record sound (Polish dialogue) as the lead professional music studio. I expect a quick answer from you. :)

# 2

door

Mercy Parker

7 jaren geleden

Well you can find a list of all creatures, blocks and areas on the website under the specific categories labelled, "creatures" "blocks" and "areas".The blocks that are discovered in each individual area (like paradise sand and such) will be under that specific location. Now as for recording voice.. I say give it a shot, Firefly might need that but the text translations are what have been big thus far. :)

# 3

door

Mercy Parker

7 jaren geleden

Don't expect a quick answer, it's not that he doesn't try his hardest to respond to us, he will always respond, but as the only developer he's a real busy man lol. If you want to hear what he actually has to say about it you can join the live streams he does every other day 17:00UTC (11:00am CST) and you can ask him in chat (either on youtube or in game) and he will respond on camera :)

# 4

door

Mercy Parker

7 jaren geleden

Also with the translations come translation menu options, flag log choice and welcome text, claimed land, directional text, and pretty much every text. lol

Bericht 1–4 van 4