Striped Road Project!

in English in Forums

Bericht 41–50 van 71

Vorige « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » Volgende

# 41

door

Hummm

6 jaren geleden

Elder Lee got it through Razor Fen into the "safety" of the Rain Forest... lvl 81

# 42

door

space is green

6 jaren geleden

This road will never end! :D

# 43

door

PoisonTDM

6 jaren geleden

Hummm Elder Lee is Gerberd and also can i join the build please?!?!

# 44

door

Gerberd

6 jaren geleden

Couldn't have done it without help. The building is awesome humm. The razor fern is low and flat I was building out there and I'd be looking East, I was surprised by how far away I was and could still see it. I will say that Elder Lee being at level 24 had an awful time out there getting started. The last few claims in the razor fern weren't bad for some reason. The first few outside the snow was all Poison Wyrms and King Scorpions; they had Elder Lee running more than once; they caught me a few times too. It's much easier to hang out in there with Gerberd. There's trolls out there too.

# 45

door

Aoi Blue

6 jaren geleden

I already built blocks worth before Elder Lee's segment. I might build a few more. I put in a nice plaza on one of my blocks if anyone wants to check it out. BTW, I have a trick I use to reduce blending of the surrounding rock color into my road segment. By making the road 2 layers instead of one you can drastically reduce color bleeding.

# 46

door

Gerberd

6 jaren geleden

If anyone wants to claim along side anyplace I bet you could get whoever claimed the road through there to put in a walkway or something.

# 47

door

Hummm

6 jaren geleden

I did it in 2 sessions, first I claimed my plot plot and built the road... ugh .. constant battle, second session I duped my house ... again solo, once I killed the initial mobs I was left alone .. until almost complete .. then it got nuts again. I think I even died once. :P ... oh it was Zephia's fault ... she popped in to say hi and brought a bunch of mobs, so she high tailed (tp'ed) out and they all came at me! ... that what friends are for!

# 48

door

Человек

6 jaren geleden

Телефончик мой, Так хорошо сидит в руке-э Я его включаю Там FireFly уже не играет...

# 49

door

Gerberd

6 jaren geleden

Firefly находится на перерыве, потому что кто-то из членов его семьи болен.

# 50

door

Gerberd

6 jaren geleden

Interesting point Space brings up; where will the road end? 82 levels is 328 or so claims done so far. If that's right it would be under 1720 more claims to go and it would be at level 512. I have no idea what would happen at that point.

Bericht 41–50 van 71

Vorige « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » Volgende