YouTube Twitch Facebook Instagram Discord Twitter
Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

in English in Forums

Bericht 1–2 van 2

OP

door

Schnider

3 jaren geleden

Yesterday he left his home and went out into the world With my heart deep inside I didn't understand Everything I did, what he wanted, my open arms stayed And they are still like that, and will continue, until one day I see him return I can think of what the world has prepared for you I know deprivation, has it been through and everything? False friends out there, empty but full advice In vain words, what a great illusion Lied to your young heart But it's never too late Get out of the darkness There's a new day, new morning The same house has open doors Right people, friends and brothers It seems like a dream but not even the distance deceives me The heart of the one who loves cannot forget Her weak steps, stumbles, her eyes sparkle and cry Dad, I know I made a mistake, but I came to get it right, allow me to stay here again Father I only regret that where I went I saw many Homeless, homeless and needy children May the Lord give you a hand, show you the way again For a rebirth, a new course, in the most perfect and beautiful communion But it's never too late Get out of the darkness There's a new day, new morning The same house has open doors Right people, friends and brothers

# 2

door

hyjuki

3 jaren geleden

*clap clap clap* not bad

Bericht 1–2 van 2