Why?

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 17

1 2 » Next

OP

by

Kamikaze Justice

6 years ago

I am able to ride some horses, but not others. Why? Do I need to be a certain level? What are the requirements for riding certain creatures? Why aren't these questions answered in the upgrade notes? In the notes, it looks like we can ride wyrms... I must have died 20 times while trying to grab one for a ride. So, why can't I?

# 2

by

space is green

6 years ago

Not all creature types can be mounted. You also can't ride an animal that has been mounted by someone else.

# 3

by

Hummmster

6 years ago

You also have to have killed one first...

# 4

by

Firefly

6 years ago

Both space is green and Hummmster are giving solid advice; make sure you've 'discovered' (killed) the creature type before. Also, I've only seen horses and moas being ridden so far. Try with those first :-)

# 5

by

bintang_828

6 years ago

Can you ride wyrm?

# 6

by

Hummmster

6 years ago

not yet ... but several of us have died trying

# 7

by

Kamikaze Justice

6 years ago

Thanks for the advice. The only thing there, that I didn't know, was that I had to kill the creature first, then I can ride one. I've rode a Moa... one of the red ones, and the horses, but yea... I died a lot, trying to ride the Wyrms... even the Hydra. I know when I'm beat. I was thinking... maybe, I needed to be a certain level to be able to ride the Wyrms.

# 8

by

Kamikaze Justice

6 years ago

The horses should be faster, and the endurance should last longer when running. Also, I wished my horse would follow me around when I get off and start fighting. He's so easy to lose when fighting for a long time. Other than all that, I like the new addition to the game.

# 9

by

Firefly

6 years ago

Thanks for the ideas KJ, I'll be tweaking the mounts over time so that they are even more awesome.

# 10

by

Kamikaze Justice

6 years ago

Thanks, for the understanding, Firefly. I noticed something else while fighting... my horse disappeared for whatever reason. Maybe, because I died? I can't get my ride back until I restart the game. Here's to the success of AngelDust.

Post 1–10 of 17

1 2 » Next