Why?

in English in Forums

Post 11–17 of 17

Previous « 1 2

# 11

by

lebkuche

6 years ago

We wanna ride Mammuts and Ice bears ( or whatever theyre called).

# 12

by

Firefly

6 years ago

@KJ: if you run away too far from your creature, it'll despawn. Try to stick close. Maybe I'll have mounts follow you in the future, but I'm not sure about that yet.

# 13

by

Kamikaze Justice

6 years ago

Thanks, Firefly. You're doing a great job with the ideas. I know it'll all work out.

# 14

by

Firefly

6 years ago

I just reduced the sprinting cool-down when riding a bit more. You can scale a larger distance in the same time now. Kind of.

# 15

by

Kamikaze Justice

6 years ago

Firefly... if it was one choice of the other, keeping the mount from despawning would be better to have than to have my mount follow me around. When fighting in some areas, it's impossible not to expand the fighting area, like when I had to fight 3 Wyrms (one of them, a Hydra) and 2 red scorpions, today. I constantly lose my horse because of fighting multiple creatures, simultaneously.

# 16

by

Hummmster

6 years ago

If your mount respawned every time you TP to your house (as opposed to relogin) that might be a good compromise

# 17

by

Kamikaze Justice

6 years ago

TPing to our house might not be preferred (in order to retrieve our mounts), when we don't have an empty spot on the Telecharger to save our progress. Not despawning while we're logged-in is the cure all.

Post 11–17 of 17

Previous « 1 2