Angeldust

YouTube Twitch Facebook Instagram Discord Twitter
Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

If firefly could add a new charracter what would yo ulike?

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 25

1 2 3 » Next

OP

by

zaljo151718

6 years ago

Type your message here.

# 2

by

WOLFTHORN

6 years ago

SHREK!!! i want SHREK ,,

# 3

by

Kamikaze Justice

6 years ago

Well... we have a guy with a mallet, another guy with a sword, and gal with a crossbow, and another gal with a wand. I believe, we need a guy with a whip added to the game. I just don't know what the job title should be. Jesus used a whip to rid the temple of the money changers, Zorro used a whip, and Indiana Jones used a whip. I still see no job title. Maybe, call him a "whipcracker"?

# 4

by

ICE-MAN

6 years ago

There was absolutely no reason to bring Jesus up now.. I'm offended by that. Try to use your head and think about other ppls religion's and believes before running that thing you call a mouth

# 5

by

zaljo151718

6 years ago

i had an idea a class called the steampunk he would have three weapons a robot that fires those red globs and does massive infliction on all lvl monsters for farming gold quickly,a energy whip that hits but hurts over time, and yes a gear revolver that shoots gears at the opponent. i think it would be cool

# 6

by

Firefly

6 years ago

I think we should do a ninja so we don't have to make additional artwork.

# 7

by

zaljo151718

6 years ago

why not a samurai

# 8

by

moruera

6 years ago

Firefly is right a shadow would be pretty solid & because of Kage Bunshin no Jutsu :P

# 9

by

MrKTK

6 years ago

maybe character creator with 1.000 coins cost or if it's hard to make just make a infantry that bring gun that would be cool

# 10

by

moruera

6 years ago

the 1. april pirate would fit perfectly with a gun and a sword in his hands so he would be 50% scout 50% knight and instead of the bombs he would have powder barrels & to blow them up he could use a matchstick there would be a powder line on the ground & for spring he could use a plank & the turrets would be canons ...arrrrr

Post 1–10 of 25

1 2 3 » Next