Angeldust

YouTube Twitch Facebook Instagram Discord Twitter
Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

If firefly could add a new charracter what would yo ulike?

in English in Forums

Post 11–20 of 25

Previous « 1 2 3 » Next

# 11

by

moruera

6 years ago

& for the heal the same bottle with xxx on it ^^

# 12

by

Kamikaze Justice

6 years ago

Ice-man... Are you really that thin-skinned? Are you gonna complain about the churches I build in this game, also? On the flip side, stop shoving secular humanism down our throats. I wasn't preaching to anyone. I didn't start this... but, I deserve the right to counter-punch.

# 13

by

moruera

6 years ago

there is no right to counter punch when you are the one who started just saying ice was absoluty right that wasn't ok for me too pls respect each other

# 14

by

Kamikaze Justice

6 years ago

So... mentioning Jesus using a whip is a "no-no"? You must be the other guy that whines when someone just mentions the name "Jesus". Do you hate every Hispanic person with the name "Jesus", too?

# 15

by

moruera

6 years ago

kamikaze if you wanna discuss this be free to pm me and i reply when i got time otherwise lets speak about game characters alright ty

# 16

by

Kamikaze Justice

6 years ago

What would PM accomplish? If you can't stand the name "Jesus", you're sure not gonna like the preaching I'd give you in private. Also, my original comment was 100% about game characters, and that was shunned by two thin-skinned bullies.

# 17

by

moruera

6 years ago

it would accomplish much for you it seems you are searching for a long discussion so we wouldn't spam here but it's ok keep writing i will not reply no more hf

# 18

by

Kamikaze Justice

6 years ago

I just thought of a new character... a sumo wrestler. What a sight that would be. Or, just call a new character,"Chuck Norris".

# 19

by

Paddington

6 years ago

Probably a rogue! It has great weapons and it's cool having it in the game!

# 20

by

Kamikaze Justice

6 years ago

A ranger might be another possible character. He could be a character that is cross between 2 characters... and can use, either, a crossbow or a gun.

Post 11–20 of 25

Previous « 1 2 3 » Next