How to Invert Y Axis??

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 12

1 2 » Next

OP

by

TrickzMoon

7 years ago

I Can't play games without inverting Y Axis can someone tell me how to invert Y Axis??

# 2

by

Firefly

7 years ago

You can't yet. Sorry!

# 3

by

ErasedGod

7 years ago

Guess I'll give this game a try when they fix that.

# 4

by

Eleazar

7 years ago

seriously? no invert mouse option? I think the devs need to go back to programming school...

# 5

by

Lfod

7 years ago

Eleazar that was rude. Why don't you show me a game you programed that's any better since you talk about others program skills, I assume you made something as complex as this by yourself?

# 6

by

Lfod

7 years ago

I'll break it down for you. The game is free with no adds and no in app purchases. So you could be thankful for that. This game was developed by one person alone so maybe consider how hard that might be to develop something like this all by yourself. As for the controls you swipe up to look up you swipe down to look down and it doesn't take rocket science to figure that out. Also consider that it's still in early development so maybe not every thing is implemented and since most of us don't need inverted axis just to play a game I guess it's not that much of a priority. Lastly you didn't pay for this game so honestly the developer doesn't owe you anything so there is also that. I don't think the developer needs to go back to program school, to develop something like this all by yourself is an impressive feat and I am sure the guy is confident enough to not acknowledge or be effected by a little insult by some one who prolly needs parents who should go back to parenting school and learn how to teach a kid some respect and manors.

# 7

by

Firefly

7 years ago

Lfod – no need to get personal, even though I agree that Eleazar's phrasing is a bit rude :) Inverting Y-axis is an understandable feature request, but it's just not in the game yet. I'll see if I can squeeze it in for v2.13.

# 8

by

Lfod

7 years ago

Less is more. I'll tone it down. Don't want to be a problem for the forum's even in defense of the game.

# 9

by

SokemRokemRobot

7 years ago

Try playing the game using the mouse w/ the keyboard. It's not bad at all, except, wearing out the keyboard.

# 10

by

Aoi Blue

7 years ago

You can't using the game functions. If you are using a controller you can use a remap tool. (You can do this with a mouse as well but it's a pain.)

Post 1–10 of 12

1 2 » Next