Griefers problem.

in English in Forums

Post 11–20 of 103

Previous « 1 2 3 49 10 11 » Next

# 11

by

JyJy

7 years ago

Oh well you should talk to your kids about bad language...that being said, the apple doesnt fall far from the tree? They greif just as their 'parents' do. Nice try though lilith.

# 12

by

JyJy

7 years ago

Oh well you should talk to your kids about bad language...that being said, the apple doesnt fall far from the tree? They greif just as their 'parents' do. Nice try though lilith.

# 13

by

JyJy

7 years ago

Like i said, you can play that card and apparently will get away with everything, i can make an account and make firefly believe the same thing? Under his protection now and will get away with murder.

# 14

by

JyJy

7 years ago

and if people believe you for a second they are very naive.

# 15

by

Lilith

7 years ago

you already made a new account, this time try being nicer.

# 16

by

JyJy

7 years ago

Nicer to people that ruin peoples day/greif? And lie around every corner to get away with whatever they please? Use bad language but only screenshot what other people say to get them deleted? (you know what im talking about but i will not repeat what you said to start it) Good one lilith.. lmao

# 17

by

JyJy

7 years ago

Plenty of witnesses. This thread has you labeled.

# 18

by

Lilith

7 years ago

Keep arguing with adults on forums, child. You're definitely making yourself look better.

# 19

by

JyJy

7 years ago

Keep being the child here lilith.

# 20

by

Jlaw

7 years ago

Arguing like little kids over pieces of pixelated blocks?.. if you're an adult as you say lilith, you should know better, and soon you'll be able to safely build outside without anyone messing with it so quite a pointless argument you have here.

Post 11–20 of 103

Previous « 1 2 3 49 10 11 » Next