Griefers problem.

in English in Forums

Post 21–30 of 103

Previous « 1 2 3 4 59 10 11 » Next

# 21

by

Skrew

7 years ago

don't worry I was griefer yesterday. some people just seem to think the came can only be played one way...their way, and when people retaliate they cant understand why

# 22

by

JyJy

7 years ago

So your way of playing, much like liliths..is to go and destroy other people things? You both are very childish indeed.

# 23

by

Remi Autor

7 years ago

Knowing nothing about the situation, it sounds like Lilith is being bullied by a griefer and their cronies.

# 24

by

JyJy

7 years ago

Well witnesses from yesterdays escapade can say otherwise... Skrew and Lilith do go and destroy peoples things. But you are fine to jump on their train as well just as firefly did.

# 25

by

Skrew

7 years ago

why should someone be banned because theyre not playing the game your way. end of the day its a game and theres no need for foul language

# 26

by

JyJy

7 years ago

who said they wanted you banned? i for sure dont want anyone banned. Claimable land is coming out so that will fix the problems with people like you and lilith.

# 27

by

Skrew

7 years ago

don't insult people or prevent people from playing the game the way they want then people will have no need to retaliate.

# 28

by

JyJy

7 years ago

Like i said, very childish way be.

# 29

by

Skrew

7 years ago

well some people that play this game are children so what behaviour do you expect?

# 30

by

Bucky

7 years ago

Im new here, and i can already see i will not like the people in this game. Who gets kicks out of going around and destroying peoples things? Like JyJy said... very very childish.

Post 21–30 of 103

Previous « 1 2 3 4 59 10 11 » Next