Request: Marble Hill Biome screen shots

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 19

1 2 » Next

OP

by

Clare

7 years ago

***DON'T POST SCREEN SHOTS THAT SHOW US YOUR BASE LOCATION*** ***DON'T ADD RANDOM PEOPLE ASKING TO TELEPORT THERE*** People have said it's rare and the prettiest biome and I don't recall ever seeing it or maybe I just didn't notice I was in it. I'd like some screen shots of what it looks like. I'd prefer if the screen shots are ones that don't show player-made structures because I'd like to see the biome for just how it is but ones showing structures is fine too, just don't show your base level.

# 2

by

Bucky

7 years ago

Definitely my favorite biome, it is rare as ive only seen it twice :(

# 3

by

Jlaw

7 years ago

If you're just interested in what it looks like or wanna confirm if you've been there or not, you can just check here on the site, go to 'Areas' and see if it's on your list and you'll have a picture of it if you were.

# 4

by

Bucky

7 years ago

oh you mean this 5 pixel screenshot? https://angeldu.st/static/_generated/biomes-unlocked/ID0-KBHzX0vmcte_XH5DFA.jpg good one Jlaw :) i can really see the depth and what its like to be there.

# 5

by

warrble

7 years ago

when i find another one ill save it so u can check it out i have came across a few

# 6

by

Jlaw

7 years ago

The only thing missing in your post bucky.. is sarcasam, and from what i read in her post she probably thought it was some amazingly beautiful rare area that she has never been to, so even a picture like that is enough to remind her, but if not then im sorry for misunderstanding if you were looking for more, and bucky... next time add more a$$ to your posts also.. that's also missing ^^.

# 7

by

warrble

7 years ago

when i find another one ill save it so u can check it out i have came across a few

# 8

by

warrble

7 years ago

ive all ready found one lol

# 9

by

warrble

7 years ago

ive all ready found one lol

# 10

by

Bucky

7 years ago

more of this?? ^.^ https://extrememomdotnet3.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/image18.jpg Ive looked at that little tiny thumbnail and cant remember what its like because its been so long. Screenshots as the thread says would be great.

Post 1–10 of 19

1 2 » Next