Goodbye, Angeldust.

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 33

1 2 3 4 » Next

OP

by

Oxygenated

7 years ago

I, Oxygen created this account just to post the following video on some opinions that I have. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGAJnCtC5nU Goodbye, Angeldust. It was nice knowing you.

# 2

by

Midori

7 years ago

Very heartbreaking , made me cry and subscribe to your youtube account +I've logged in another 30accounts to give you like. Love <3 Me,Bucky,Solvage and all other people will truly miss you bigly.Your video is 11/10 and totally not biased because you got finally caught.Playing #victim card is very original and never seen before so +1 for such great originality. I'm also glad you do not go to discord general chat spam racism every day... or well you mostly do but whatever. KTHXbye. :^)

# 3

by

Oxygenated

7 years ago

I'm sorry that I'm gone now, Quinley... Maybe we'll each other again sometime...

# 4

by

html_5

7 years ago

just create another account and remains polished :)

# 5

by

Bucky

7 years ago

The day finally came, when you met your match. Lets pull some quotes from your video to get the HONEST truth, because we all know.. you do like to manipulate your "records/screenshots" to make you seem like the victim. 1. Firefly listens to the people that kiss a**, not those who actually care about the game. Doesn't care about me, or people like me. -Hm, im sure that its not the fact that people suck up on the forums or that he doesnt like people like you. Its just that their are rules. "BAD LANGUAGE DOESNT MATTER". In matter of fact it does, especially when you use racist terms towards other players and in other discords. Should i post the screenshots to the world and show what you are really like behind closed doors? Like firefly said this game is full of younger kids that dont need to see or hear the bad things you say. He has said this many times, so how come you didnt learn? 2. Ive never griefed anyone, or done anything wrong. - This one pretty much cutts the cake, you dont grief anyone or do anything wrong. IN YOUR EYES, you dont and you are not to blame.. in the eyes of the others and the people you have griefed, you are to blame. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi4LeFc_VVk --- this video shows you "not doing anything wrong" as you put it. In reality, why were you there throwing bombs all over the place? Why did you put down your turrets to pull mobs into your bombs while placed ontop of Solvages things? TO ME, and im sure many others, that is what you call griefing. - There are other people that have got griefed by you, but ill let them come out and say it, because Solvage isnt the only one. He just played you at your own game. 3. I tried helping the best i could, making videos on the game, and helping people on the forums. Trying to get the community involved not just in the forums. -This i cant argue with, you did do some things to help out the community. 4. Now people like Solvage get the "GLORY" of helping. "When in reality people like him will grief your village" - This is directly linked to your "i dont do anything wrong" line. You know why he did that, so dont play the victim card on that one. You wanna play around and screw with people? well expect to get screwed with. And you should never do things just for the GLORY, learn that. 5. You wanted to make a community, well you did. Full of a*******, and a**k******* - I beg to differ, i think the community is great. And we never needed someone who likes to manipulate videos and screenshots to their benefit. Who knows how many people you actually got banned. Enough said, i do regret to inform you that you have been served.

# 6

by

Bucky

7 years ago

Oh and you forgot to put the updated landscape behind your video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I8ulN_bT-M&feature=youtu.be

# 7

by

Geonat

7 years ago

BUCKY YOU ARE BAD FREE OXYGEN!!!!!

# 8

by

Geonat

7 years ago

oxygen i think it is sad you are gone you done so much for game plz come back!!!!

# 9

by

Oxygenated

7 years ago

Bucky, you have many good points. My responses: 1) I used "racist" terms as a joke. Besides, it was just us, and there were no kids around us in-game. It shouldn't matter if it's just us. If there was a World Chat however, I would most definitely not use bad language. Go ahead, post those screenshots. It was just the 4 of us (You, Clare, Solvage, and me) so it doesn't matter. 2) As you could find it in the description of the video, it states that "I deliberately placed bombs to prove that I wasn't blowing them up." I did this to prove my innocence by recording the video and doing that. And besides, I never intended ever on even blowing anything up (griefing) that wasn't mine. 3) Solvage still detonated MY bombs and acted innocent. I didn't do anything worthy of being griefed. He just detonated my bombs and pretended to be innocent to have a "reason" to grief the village that I, Quinley and 9 others worked on. 4) Maybe this community is overall great, but there are many things that could be improved. MANY things especially including MODERATION.

# 10

by

PRONUT

7 years ago

Bucky you have had it out for Oxygen since the beginning, I think we should trade Oxygen for you....

Post 1–10 of 33

1 2 3 4 » Next