Angeldust v2.18

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 24

1 2 3 » Next

OP

by

Firefly

6 years ago

Heads-up: Angeldust v2.18 is coming very soon. How soon? Depends on App Store review times, but very soon :)! Headline feature is an improved texture set, approved by Rabotik and space is green. This retexturing spices up the in-game visuals and makes buildings, mountains and trees really stand out. It now feels like you're actually there, right in the Angeldust game world. Along with bug fixes and improvements (to be detailed in the upcoming Steam release notes), there's another major new feature coming. Start guessing what it is!

# 2

by

Fierro

6 years ago

Wow. I'm anxious to try it! :)

# 3

by

Firefly

6 years ago

Looks like the Angeldust v2.18 release is tomorrow on Friday, 27th of October 2017. I'll update the server and website around 7.00h UTC. Once everything is working I'll release the client versions afterwards.

# 4

by

Firefly

6 years ago

Right on time! I'm going to update the game server and website right now. We'll be back in a few hours tops.

# 5

by

Firefly

6 years ago

The Angeldust v2.18 clients are rolling out left and right, in the upcoming hour(s) everyone will get one :)! I'll start writing the release notes on Steam right now.

# 6

by

Rabotik

6 years ago

[quote] there's another major new feature coming. Start guessing what it is![/quote] Does it have anything to do with you Avatar?

# 7

by

Firefly

6 years ago

Yes.

# 8

by

Firefly

6 years ago

Alright, here are the release notes on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/games/angeldust/announcements/detail/1442701832813765302 I will document and show the improved texture set a bit more in the future!

# 9

by

Liutenant joseph

6 years ago

gg

# 10

by

Blueshoes

6 years ago

Yes!

Post 1–10 of 24

1 2 3 » Next