New features

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 30

1 2 3 » Next

OP

by

Gerberd

7 years ago

I hear through the grapevine that the game is going to get a pvp...

# 2

by

Spectrum

7 years ago

So you can kill players when they are building,the pvp must fight in an arena,claim a land and make it an arena in website claimed lands option

# 3

by

Firefly

7 years ago

There's some merit to the rumor, but PvP won't be coming very soon. I want to focus on making the game even more accessible to new players first.

# 4

by

Gerberd

7 years ago

:)

# 5

by

Geldis

7 years ago

How about a feature ingame where you can pay 500g to remove all blocks from one of your own Claimed Land Block (not a Claim Block where you have been allowed to build).

# 6

by

Anastasio

7 years ago

A feature I'd really like to see is some sort of crafting system. I realize there's plenty of higher priority things, like making sure the game runs smoothly, but I sorta feel this would add some really fun content for when you're not in the mood for fighting or building.

# 7

by

Stold

7 years ago

What I think he should add is like a Staff ranking system and get some staff. So that they can keep his game going good and for them to help the new players. Since he is looking to help out new players. Also maybe some sort of stats for your players.

# 8

by

Hummm

7 years ago

I think #1 new feature should be social aspects... ie group chat, clan chat, area chat, one-to-one chat (persistent chat windows) that's what will keep people playing. Currently, only talking "outloud" (then disappears) makes for an unsocial game. the addition of "slash" commands opens up all kinds of possibilities... /g yo group /s playername hey bud /r easy reply to sender then go for the much needed /map ;)

# 9

by

Geldis

7 years ago

I like the /* idea but, in my opinion, i don't think a map would be useful at the moment. Would be good later on if crafting came into the game, then resources could be mapped maybe.

# 10

by

CAPTWINDOWShobos

7 years ago

i played a game that had mentors you could sign up as mentor and you were assigned new players to help out if they gave you a good review you earned stuff in game like gold and exclusive decorations maybe something like that would encourage everyone of the veterans to actively help the noobs

Post 1–10 of 30

1 2 3 » Next