New features

in English in Forums

Post 21–30 of 30

Previous « 1 2 3

# 21

by

Firefly

7 years ago

Andrey_Rus – Russian is coming! Viclaterreur – furniture is also coming! I can't add everything at once, but I'm doing my best to get new stuff added each update.

# 22

by

Aoi Blue

7 years ago

A minimap of the area in the hud would be nice. Mainly mobs (with marked aggression/alert state), other players, trees and some form of marking of heights. It would really make combat and navigation more intuitive. Exactly what is marked on the map at what range should depend on your level and current class-type. For instance a high level scout should be able to see just about everything very far, but a low level knight should only be able to see things that are close on the minimap. You could also add treasure chests.

# 23

by

Aoi Blue

7 years ago

Oh, I forgot to mention, If the website is using OSMesa SWRAST instead of OSMesa Softpipe or LLVMpipe, it should probably switch. LLVMPipe is substantially faster even at HDR rendering resolutions, thus allowing subtantially better quality. SoftPipe has a few more features than LLVMPipe and has slightly better compliance, but is substantially slower and has more overhead. Both are substantially faster than SWRAST which is only kept around for legacy reasons, and shouldn't be used for anything other then comparison testing. I recommend using the "Core -- Forward Compatibility" profile or "ES3 -- Forward Compatibility profile" to get the maximum modern feature set (In case you utilize them) as well as higher performance. I recommend doing an initial image at standard background priority at low quality 16bpp, then recreating the images at batch priority at 24bpp high-resolution maximum quality. This will allow changes to be visible quicker, while still allowing all but the newest images to be very high quality. If possibly you could use HDR to produce better quality images than the game. Personally I recommend storing the images in PNG format. Mainly because it's lossless, can have lossy-enchanced second-pass compression using specially tuned blending filters (these are widely available online), and can be initially compressed lightly, and compressed further using batch compression.

# 24

by

Viclaterreur

7 years ago

It's awesome to have a developper listening to his player :) Keep the good job mate. (and if you had writable pannels I will be the happiest player of the server)

# 25

by

Triss merigold

7 years ago

Ни пвп надо добавить а карту мира чтоб мы видили где расположены другие крепости😧😎

# 26

by

Triss merigold

7 years ago

Ни пвп надо добавить а карту мира чтоб мы видили где расположены другие крепости😧😎

# 27

by

cappincrunkt

7 years ago

the social side of the game needs more improvement. More chat functions like /reply /tell /shout /say /general. The ability to share saved teleport locations with friends/group would be amazing. fixed world. the world seems to randomly generate. i cant leave town and find my plot or take a friend to my owned land unless i teleport alone and i cant show off what ive put hours into. it all seems pointless without the social side

# 28

by

Gerberd

7 years ago

I don't think the world randomly generates at all. It's just so massive that walking from one point to another is impossible. When I first started playing I claimed an area in level 5 straight east (I believe) of my house. I've ran that route; my house to my claim at level 5 a couple times and the terrain is the same, both in the area surrounding the claim and on the route from it to my house. I've walked around the claims at 99/100 enough times to find my way with the draw distance on low. It's always been the same around there; just massive. I saw a hill out there that I liked, having no gold I left and got some. I didn't want to change my teleport settings. I went walking back through and found my hill.

# 29

by

Frantun

7 years ago

cappincrunkt... some of your message have some promise, but only a few points make sense to me... ...many other parts of your message I am confused a little bit. Anyone on your friend list will see a button called 'World' next to your name in the Telecharger window, they can go to your saved teleport location (that you can choose) by clicking this. About not leaving town and finding your plot to take a friend to your owned land unless you teleport alone... when your friends see you online, the button next to your name on their Telecharger screen will change from 'House' to 'Hero'... clicking this will teleport them to your physical location in-game... so you can go to the place you put all your hours into, then have your friends click 'Hero' next to your name on their Telecharger so they can come visit you. You both must be online in-game... I am confused because it sounds like maybe you feel there is no function to add friends at all in the game? The game website here is where adding friends happens at the moment. While logged into the website, go to --> 'https://angeldu.st/en/friends' to who is on your friend list... and if you have any friend requests waiting... going to --> 'https://angeldu.st/en/players' will let you click a button to 'Send friend request' on player's pages. Bonus: On your Friends page here on the website, you can also toggle a 'YES/NO' option to let friends build on your owned land, so you can now show off what you put hours into, and work on projects together with your friends if you both like !

# 30

by

stonegargoyle

7 years ago

ok so going with what firefly said here are my thoughts just read like one line at a time I know my grammar is bad lol party search party chat party teleport in game friend request to players in your party just in party so not spamming random people home search for spots with more player homes so you can teleport to that area if choosing a home plot gets added a hints and tricks tab button icon on the UI that gives useful info a town build search under a social options tab to teleport to a claim by a person who wants to build a town with other player so they can get a claim near them and build something to add to it not in there claim unless they add them as builder of course. a mentor option for higher level players to help new players they can add to be one and new player can request one to be on a list that the mentors can accept and you can unlimited mentors or be an unlimited mentor. say like until level 40after that you can be mentor. buff for heal over time while in party does not stack. guilds so you have a list of members you can play build and party with. change all classes to have cloak with guild icon that the leader designs from a set of choices. (flags, banners, doors, and brick icon like the animal blocks) guild get extra gold stash if they party and fight mods together that can be used by leader or officers if leader allows to unlock guild things like banners building blocks claim land not from personal coins but like clone party coin so the same amount picked up while in party gets added to a guild fund of coins. option to add player to guild if they join party with leader or officer unless leader allows all members to add players. leader officer note system that can be read after the player who left it is off so the communication for members can work for useful guild info. guild unlock events with coins that allow a spawn mob or some cool thing to do or interact with a guild event calendar. leader officer player teleport player to them option but have a popup say "leader" wants to teleport you to their location. yes or no thanks option for player. ok now food fun cool effects food like makes you a funny color or grow or shrink although healing from eating food would be nice and helpful. as well there was a post about crafting how about alchemy for potions to heal and buffs. ok that's for now thanks for reading.

Post 21–30 of 30

Previous « 1 2 3