New features

in English in Forums

Post 11–20 of 30

Previous « 1 2 3 » Next

# 11

by

Mercy Parker

7 years ago

Yes CAPT, I like that. All had great ideas :)

# 12

by

Mercy Parker

7 years ago

Some new players can feel like a nuisance coming on with questions instead of welcomed. :/

# 13

by

Gerberd

7 years ago

You've run about killing monsters for four more hours than I. You would win every time. Right now, what would be the incentive for us to want to do that? A pvp isn't something I'd suggest ramming in; but if something such as that is someday possible, that means that there's going to be a bunch of stuff that goes along with it or comes before it or whenever. That's awesome.

# 14

by

Firefly

7 years ago

@Gerberd – indeed. I want to make sure I have a good idea of what kind of PvP we'd be trying to implement. Once I've finished all the new-player-related improvements I want to do one or more live streams trying to discuss this.

# 15

by

vandi

7 years ago

Yeah cool

# 16

by

PieGamer

7 years ago

Can We Make A Easy Way To Contact With Friend Or Add Friends IN GAME..and also Make A World Where People Often Online Because I See No People Online At My location...And Very Last thing..Can We somehow Add some featured for expand the Land of our (Default) home? And Add Some Clothing..Trade able Items And Secret Dungeon Looting And stuff I'm Sorry If I Say So Many Words Because I Want This Game To Be Good! :3

# 17

by

SokemRokemRobot

7 years ago

I'd like to see a wide selection of armor and weapons, something like Diablo II, but doesn't need to be that deep.

# 18

by

Andrey_Rus

7 years ago

Russian language !!!!!! :)

# 19

by

p400ooL

7 years ago

Адрей, с ним кокрас токи и разбераются сейчас...

# 20

by

Viclaterreur

7 years ago

The game is really cool, but i feel like it craves some "decorations" E.G. chair, stair, bookcases, bed... In order to make home feels less empty.

Post 11–20 of 30

Previous « 1 2 3 » Next