Striped road event

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 41

1 2 3 4 5 » Next

OP

by

Hummm

6 years ago

OK people I'm gonna do this!! and it's going to be fun! Griefers, naysayers and downers are NOT invited! ;) What: Hummm's first public event: Extend the striped road to level 100 (and beyond) When: This Saturday, (23 Dec 2017) @ 1600UTC we're going to meet @ Firefly's house. @1615 UTC we will do a whirlwind TP to all 27 areas, to get $$, then we will TP to the (current) end of the striped road ~level89 (as of this posting) and extend the road (using the money you collected from discovery from 27 areas) Who: party people! How: (Before this Saturday) Make an new alt account, with the word "road" in it (ie RoadSpace*) ... accept Firefly's (auto) friend request Then on Saturday, meet at Firefly's house @ 1600UTC on your Builder (Builder will let you discover trees for more bonus $$) We will FR each other (bonus: add build privilege to everyone, via web site only, atm) then I will TP everyone around to all 27 areas for cash OLALA!!! Then we will TP to the end of the striped road and extend it as far as we can. Standard "Striped Road" rules apply: 1) Must align with previous claim road 2) Must use striped tiles in the correct arrangement 3) No fighting! no RSVP required, but reply below if you're going to participate :) * only Space is green should use this actual name ;)

# 2

by

Blueshoes

6 years ago

Let's all be there! :D

# 3

by

space is green

6 years ago

Sounds like a great plan! :D. I'm not sure where I'll be on the 23th, but I'll try to join the party :).

# 4

by

Hummm

6 years ago

I've got it down to 10 TPs (one has 5 biomes intersecting!) and all above level 450 ... you won't be sorry you attended!

# 5

by

Hummm

6 years ago

BTW ... if you want to bring your main character, I won't turn you away, but the intent is to create a special account that you don't have any reservations in friending people and giving build permissions which might otherwise endanger your precious builds.

# 6

by

Firefly

6 years ago

Bookmarked.

# 7

by

Spectrum II

6 years ago

Guess I'm ready for this 😂... i want moneh to build tanks

# 8

by

Blueshoes

6 years ago

Time is running out! I haven't pick a suitable alt name yet! *gasping for air* HALP! XD

# 9

by

Spectrum

6 years ago

My suggestions: -BlueSlippers -BlueSocks -BlueSandals -BlueSneakers -BlueFeet -BlueToes -BlueNails -BlueShirt -BluePants -BlueShorts -BlueSkirt -BlueCap -TheBlue

# 10

by

Spectrum

6 years ago

RoadBlue

Post 1–10 of 41

1 2 3 4 5 » Next