Angeldust Live! #180

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 15

1 2 » Next

OP

by

Firefly

6 years ago

Happy New Year (once more)! I just woke up with a terrible headache, my neck is stiff and I'm feeling light-headed. I think I've got a starting cold. To get some rest, I'm moving todays stream to next week. Additionally: happy birthday Blueshoes! I'd loved to stream and congratulate you live, but looks like I'll have to do that next week.

# 2

by

Blueshoes

6 years ago

Happy happy happy New Year 2018! Health is wealth, so take care FF and thank you for the birthday wish too! No prob, hope to see you and everyone next week, fingers crossed! :D

# 3

by

Fierro

6 years ago

Happy bday Blueshoes! Be well FF and cya next week!

# 4

by

Firefly

6 years ago

I'm moving stream #180 back another week because I'm unable to stream tomorrow or on Saturday. Let's all hope that next week will finally bring the first stream of 2018!

# 5

by

Blueshoes

6 years ago

Thanks for the birthday wish Fierro! Yes, looking forward to join stream #180 next week too.

# 6

by

Firefly

6 years ago

I'm doing my very best to bring Angeldust Live! 180 tomorrow. Tune in (about 24 hours from now) at https://youtube.com/angeldustlive !

# 7

by

Firefly

6 years ago

The link got trashed, thanks Obama! You can always press the red YouTube icon atop the website :)

# 8

by

Firefly

6 years ago

Hey! We're doing this RIGHT NOW, come join :)!

# 9

by

Spectrum

6 years ago

Be healthy! You're the only working developer of this game

# 10

by

D9D9_nyTuH

6 years ago

my nickname is not d nine d nine)) and Uncle Putin) D9D9 - uncle nyTuH - Putin

Post 1–10 of 15

1 2 » Next