Who got permission to build on Firefly?

in English in Forums

Post 11–16 of 16

Previous « 1 2

# 11

by

Gerberd

6 years ago

You should go check it out Firefly. I sent space a message when I built the building behind you. I used his house as a vantage (view) point so that I was sure it would look nice in the sky from there. I kept forgetting that I could teleport to his house and look at it and teleport back to my claim. I would teleport to spaces' house and then run back and I did it so many times, that one way trip. I figured out the dimensions of the building using math and graph paper. I did it before builders had control over trees so I had to make it fit over the trees because I wanted them inside it. I was so happy when I placed the final block and I knew the building was correct, or at least that it was square enough for me; that I built an elevator thing to the top. And the kids were there. One of them built stuff all over around the base of my building. I don't mind. I let one of them help me build the blue marble topper. I told space in case he made another video. It looks nice in the sky from his house and if he didn't ever go over there he wouldn't ever draw it. I left you out of the loop until you let me build and I knew you had forgot. I figured I could surprise you with something. I was the one surprised when I saw my building again. I thought; 'I worked on that for three days.' I rode the elevator to the top and I wasn't disappointed with my time investment. Take a look at that area. I don't know what to say but the claim next to yours is flooded. I'm not going to grief your claim but I don't know what else to call that. I put chairs there. I do like my building. I worked hard on that, I don't care what it looks like around it, I would like people to see it. I really do wish that claim wern't flooded. I assumed that you knew it was already griefed, or abandoned. I don't know which. My building is there, it looks nice. You should check it out.

# 12

by

Gerberd

6 years ago

I have permission to build on 'Come and Get Me' I didn't realize that come had claimed so much. Kinda surrounded the whole thing didn't he.

# 13

by

Gerberd

6 years ago

He's not a griefer.

# 14

by

Liutenant joseph

6 years ago

Terrorist attack inbound

# 15

by

Firefly

6 years ago

@Gerberd: where do I need to look? Today I went to my claim near the village wall near space's house and I only found a big throne and a lot of water. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place?

# 16

by

Gerberd

6 years ago

Slightly southeast of your claim there.

Post 11–16 of 16

Previous « 1 2