The Justice Skyway...

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 21

1 2 3 » Next

OP

by

Kamikaze Justice

5 years ago

I'm building an add-on to my town, Justice. It's called The Justice Skyway, which will be 90 miles of 2-way conveyors (50 claimed lands = 1 mile). The longest stretch will be 40 miles. A griefer caused me to buy more land than I wanted to... so, if it's ever added to the game that we can sell (or give) back land to the game, I have a lot to give back. I've thought of some applications for the Skyway... like other players creating a network of cities along the Skyway, or making it easier to go hunting for us old guys. Thanks, for reading.

# 2

by

Some horse

5 years ago

Flying striped road 2.0?

# 3

by

Firefly

5 years ago

My mind is already boggling imagining the sheer size of that structure! Really looking forward to seeing it in progress. Also: let me know if griefers are causing too much trouble.

# 4

by

Kamikaze Justice

5 years ago

Thank you, Firefly. There will be an entrance/exit in the west side of town extending westward 20 miles. There will also be an entrance/exit in the east side of town extending eastward 20 miles. Then they will both turn north and extend 5 miles, then they'll turn towards each other and that stretch will be 40 miles in length. I hope this makes sense.

# 5

by

CAPTWINDOWShobos

5 years ago

Just walked part of this aLl I can say is wow

# 6

by

CAPTWINDOWShobos

5 years ago

Type your message here.

# 7

by

CAPTWINDOWShobos

5 years ago

Type your message here.

# 8

by

CAPTWINDOWShobos

5 years ago

Type your message here.

# 9

by

Kamikaze Justice

5 years ago

The Justice Skyway is now covering about 14 miles, or about 700 claimed lands. That's just about 16% of the way done.

# 10

by

Kamikaze Justice

5 years ago

23% done.... covering about 1036 claims (20 1/2 miles).

Post 1–10 of 21

1 2 3 » Next