by

Swaleha

5 years ago

You keep quiet

# 12

by

Firefly

5 years ago

Actually I can prove there are invisible blocks in the game. Just let me… Oh.

# 13

by

Moniq

5 years ago

Some of ideas in the following list was also suggested by others. Just what I can remember now... New forms of current block types: Complete current non-decorative and light blocks so every material has all colors and types (cube, stairs, roof, pipe/pillar, tile and that "nature" form) Spider web as door block Nice door without any window (other than those metal with a snake) Different glass and light colors A paints (with one known animal on each?) and other decorative variations to shelves block (like a switch, vault/locker, display, railway track...) Facing bricks variation with pipes, color lines... so you can combine it New block types or materials: Opposite to the tile block would be nice (upper tile) A sign block you can write on and others can read (or text will display on-screen when you step on the block) NPC/animal block so you can make your builds more alive More various water blocks, current water is limited Smoke/cloud material (light and dark) Mirror material, that might be tricky :) More furniture/decorative blocks of non-standard shapes

# 14

by

Firefly

5 years ago

Oh wow, thanks for the list Moniq! There's some very good ideas in there. A sign-like block (with text) has been in the works for a long time now, maybe your idea of showing the text when stepping on it speeds development up a bit. I'll keep the list for future reference!

# 15

by

obi-

5 years ago

Colored glass is an amazing shout.

# 16

by

Hummm

5 years ago

Based on conversations w/ KJ and overheard on Discord (Obi) some people wish for a red lantern that bleeds color into the surrounding blocks, like it used to do.

# 17

by

Kamikaze Justice

5 years ago

Hummm... you've got that right. The black marble used to be one of my favorite blocks because the red rock or red lantern would bleed into it. Why not have two black marble blocks... and one of them allows bleeding?

# 18

by

obi-

5 years ago

well, I loved when all 'shaped' blocked bled, would love to have that back(its a fundemental part of my builds. I've had conversations with multiple people and I think an option to turn it off/on in the settings menu would be a great solution. :)

# 19

by

Hummm

5 years ago

if I were coding it, the special block would be the bleeder, not the bleedie...

# 20

by

Hummm

5 years ago

... I only care about my targets bleeding ;)

Post 11–20 of 65

Previous « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Next