Blocks for v2.23

in English in Forums

Post 51–60 of 65

Previous « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Next

# 51

by

Kamikaze Justice

5 years ago

I meant to say... have the gems NOT glow like the chaos crystal I really wished there was an editing feature :) Also, I was thinking about the RED MARBLE block... it'd probably be better if that block was a new block and not making the present red marble more red, because it might ruin existing color schemes. Just change the present red block to the name "Pink Block", and add the new RED BLOCK to the game.

# 52

by

Swaleha

5 years ago

But I want Purple block Firefly it should also come in game.

# 53

by

Swaleha

5 years ago

All guys don't forget this mad player. https://angeldu.st/en/players/Kamikaze+Justice

# 54

by

Kamikaze Justice

5 years ago

Swaleha... Making threats, when you don't get your way, isn't the best way to get someone to like you, and it's not a good way to get someone to want you for a "friend". Sorry, for putting this comment on this thread, folks. I feel, I didn't have a choice.

# 55

by

obi-

5 years ago

^I agree with KJ, Swaleha you are very annoying.

# 56

by

Kamikaze Justice

5 years ago

Just thought of another useful block... a low profile, half block floor light. Will be great for when tunneling with a thin ceiling, thin walls, and a thin floor, and a normal lantern wouldn't work as well. I wish I had it for a project right now.

# 57

by

Firefly

5 years ago

@KJ: a 'thin' lantern block sounds useful. It's on the 'potential future blocks' list.

# 58

by

Moniq

5 years ago

Hm would it be possible to allow to have a lantern turned off or make it turn off when it is a day? In case you think about intensity setting, would it be possible to set the light to 0/off? :)

# 59

by

Kamikaze Justice

5 years ago

Good idea... city lights that turned off when it's daytime would be more realistic, since that's what city lights do.

# 60

by

Firefly

5 years ago

I appreciate the thinking. The one problem I have is that all lanterns are currently equal. Some are used for interior lighting and I wouldn't want those to switch off during daytime, but there's no way to distinguish between them. And forcing players to use lava or treasure inside doesn't sound like a good plan.

Post 51–60 of 65

Previous « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Next