Angeldust v2.23

in English in Forums

Post 11–20 of 36

Previous « 1 2 3 4 » Next

# 12

by

MYSTELLENERY

5 years ago

Is anyone else getting disconnected from the server when changing things in the settings or when teleporting? I'm playing on Steam. Everything is up to date and the files are verified. I'm getting no error, the game throws me back to my desktop.

# 13

by

Firefly

5 years ago

@MYSTELLENERY: weird and creepy! What operating system do you use? Does anyone else have trouble? Can you temporarily test a standalone version from Itch.io (use the Support / Linux link here)?

# 14

by

MYSTELLENERY

5 years ago

And now i can't even log in at all. When i hit the play button it throws me back to desktop Immediately.

# 15

by

Firefly

5 years ago

Again, what operating system do you use? This is not the expected behavior :-)

# 16

by

MYSTELLENERY

5 years ago

I'm using Windows 10 Home 64 bits, I7 7700 cpu(8) 3.60 Ghz, Directx 12,16GB ram, Nvidea Geforce GTX 1070. I have to restart the pc to log into the game again.

# 17

by

Firefly

5 years ago

Really scratching my head here. Is anyone playing on Steam on Windows without problems? Can you try the standalone Windows build (see above)?

# 18

by

obi-

5 years ago

Worked like a charm for me and I have a much worse computer than Mystell..

# 19

by

MYSTELLENERY

5 years ago

I tried the Itch.io version and the same problem happens there.

# 20

by

obi-

5 years ago

Before I left...about a year and a half ago the game used to chrash for me every new update, it chrashed a couple of times and worked fine after. Maybe you have the same thing happening, try just opening the game and let it chrash a couple of times more, theres a chance it will work. :)

Post 11–20 of 36

Previous « 1 2 3 4 » Next