Angeldust v2.23

in English in Forums

Post 21–30 of 36

Previous « 1 2 3 4 » Next

# 21

by

Firefly

5 years ago

As a last resort, can you try the standalone installer version from the website (the 'Download for Windows' button above)? Maybe one of your settings files got corrupted… Do you have builds in the standalone version that you want to preserve? Otherwise I'll give some radical suggestions to clean stuff up.

# 22

by

MYSTELLENERY

5 years ago

I never had any problems in the past with the updates. I already let it crash all day and the problem partly stays. The part with teleporting seems fine as far i can see now, but the settings still give problems.

# 23

by

Firefly

5 years ago

Alright, shall we try cleaning up the settings?

# 24

by

Alexi M

5 years ago

even though this update has made a lot of good things, but based on the information that I have seen in these hours, I would like to say a couple of minuses. -The new pvp mode is very exciting and good, but there are two flaws in it. The first is that when I come out of emptiness, I appear with almost zero HP. If this is a feature of the game, it is thoughtless and disgusting, because being out of the void and appearing, for example, in Blackrock Dunes, where there are many dangerous creatures, I have a huge risk of dying. the second, and rather based on personal dislike, is the absence of a normal treatment. When you kill a player, he will definitely restore HP after some time, but your HP will also be spent, which is why there is a big chance to lose to the opponent. This is a huge imbalance in the moment of the battle. After all, it was possible to make a killing system, in which a player, by killing another player, received a full HP (or they would simply give him + 50% HP), or simply to kill the hearts of the killed players for treatment. Or it was possible to create a system of spawn healing stuff. I understand that the second is a more complicated option, but knowing the majority of the game mechanics, I think that the first could be easily implemented in the game. I was no less surprised by the appearance of 3D models in the game. All models look good, and the animations of monsters and characters are just as good. But there is one model that looks, say, awful, unlike its 2D version. I'm talking about Clusterbunny. In the 2D version, its structure looks more random and you can see more details of its body (more bunnies in body, more movement). But in the 3D version I see fewer bunnies in body and the absolute order of their location. I understand the lack of animation like a 2D analog, but the model could have been made denser, more disordered. Clusterbunny in 3D looks too simple and empty. I do not expect that someone agrees with my opinion, everyone has their own opinion. Perhaps my words are too audacious and exaggerated, but I just wanted to express my opinion about this update. I can not be silent, sorry, this is a feature of my character)

# 25

by

Alexi M

5 years ago

but in spite of all the above, I liked the update, that's all.

# 26

by

Swaleha

5 years ago

Yes so nice , but In Mac Appstore There is no any option to update & I can't able to sign in.

# 27

by

Firefly

5 years ago

@MYSTELLENERY: I don't appear to be your friend so I can't send a private message with instructions. I really hate the fact that you (of all people) are unable to play. We should try cleaning up your Angeldust settings. I've just tested the game for over an hour on Windows and it runs beautifully. BIG WARNING: this will remove your STANDALONE game mode BUILDS (if you have any). Anyway, on Windows: open the %appdata% folder (just literally use that with the percent signs) in Explorer, open up 'Metagaming B.V.' / 'Angeldust'. In that folder are many '.chunk' files which you should delete, the game world will stream in again when playing the game (your offline, standalone builds are gone though). You can also try deleting the '.txt' files which contain your settings. You'll have to re-enter your player name and password if you remove them. The '.adrp' files are your game replays, you should be able to keep these.

# 28

by

Swaleha

5 years ago

It'd tell that " A New Version Of Angeldust Is Avaible. then you will able to sign in , Then what to do. I an using Mac Appstore Of Apple company.

# 29

by

Firefly

5 years ago

@Swaleha: it might take a bit longer for you, but on my Mac App Store the new version is already available. Just wait a moment longer.

# 30

by

MYSTELLENERY

5 years ago

I already deleted all the files and reinstall the game on Steam but still having problems :( I was playing around with the video settings and i think it has something to do with the ultra setting. Sometimes i even can't read the menu because the text appears as white bars. I hope you find a solution for this, the only way to bypass the problem for now is not to change settings when i'm in game.

Post 21–30 of 36

Previous « 1 2 3 4 » Next