TEST: Windows 64-bit

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 17

1 2 » Next

OP

by

Firefly

5 years ago

Please help test an upcoming, brand new 64-bit Angeldust Windows build! If you are technical, have a 64-bit Windows installation (XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10) and want to have better in-game performance and improved support for the 'Ultra' detail level, download the current beta here: http://downloads.angeldu.st/Angeldust-2.23-Windows-x86_64.zip (.zip, 6 MiB) Unzip the files and add them to your main Angeldust game folder (works for the Itch.io and Steam version). For testing, you might want to get the Itch.io standalone version, unpack it and add the 64-bit files so you have a clean install. Start up 'Angeldust64.exe' and let me know what happens :-) Bug reports are welcome here or via e-mail. Please also try to register an account from within the game to see if that works. Official binaries are digitally signed by Metagaming B.V.—don't download or test any other or unsigned .exe files. Special call to action and request for comments to: - space is green - obi2002 - MYSTELLENERY

# 2

by

space is green

5 years ago

Tested it on ultra; Runs fine. Didn't notice any difference really :P

# 3

by

Alexi M

5 years ago

thanks god, my equipment barely withstands 32-bit applications

# 4

by

Swaleha

5 years ago

Hello, Alex so mad why you removed me sorry for telling you on formus

# 6

by

Alexi M

5 years ago

@swaleha stop spamin' here and write about it in private messages.

# 7

by

obi-

5 years ago

I tried it both with steam and standalone version: a) Steam - the normal version worked better for me(more fps) b) Standalone - both versions, the normal and beta version didn't show 3D and hand-painted styles but both worked fine on cartoon and old fashioned.

# 8

by

obi-

5 years ago

I got the blurred textures like Alex with the standalone version(when used hand-painted/3D vissual style)

# 9

by

Alexi M

5 years ago

@obi I think these files were created in such a way that they need to be added to the folder with the game config.

# 10

by

obi-

5 years ago

Alex I'm not that stupid lol. I can read...

Post 1–10 of 17

1 2 » Next