by

obi-

3 years ago

Type your message here.

# 42

by

obi-

3 years ago

Another one: see # 41 Another one #2: Pets can become wild when relogging, then come back to haunt (attack) you when you go back to building in that area. This is the reason I don't have pets.

# 43

by

Loki The Witful

3 years ago

I do not know if this is a bug but on My iPad or iPhone when I am siting With my legs out and I change my siting position With my legs down It will change it back to the first one oh P.S. this can happen in reverse bug or not I do not know?

# 44

by

obi-

3 years ago

'nemesis thing" What I mean: You can't access your profile, unless you go trough the players/leaderboards page.

# 45

by

Firefly

3 years ago

@Loki The Witful: thanks for reporting this, it's indeed a bug in Angeldust when using a touchscreen. It's fixed for Angeldust v3.11. A dumb workaround is to keep the jump button pressed slightly longer so you (semi-randomly) end up in the other pose.

# 46

by

JJ-SOLITARIO

3 years ago

Hellou! Firefly l lost my DOROMIPKXD mail l. don'not Honok the password you coll tell me my password through my GMAIL

# 47

by

Firefly

3 years ago

@obi-: thanks so much for reminding me of #41, I've just updated the website to fix it. Every text area with placeholder text is now marked as such, giving browsers a chance to properly render this. It looks better, feels better and works better. I'm really sorry everyone had to endure the old style behavior for so long as this solution makes things much easier and more fun to use. (Everyone: let me know if this text area update causes problems in your browser.)

# 48

by

Angelio

3 years ago

I'm glad that the #41 problem is fixed, it will finally avoid the easy spam on the forum. If in spite of that there are still people who spam on the forum, it will be because they are looking forward to get ban. But at least there is progress, and it's very good.

# 49

by

obi-

3 years ago

Type your message here.Awesome, it's fixed! GG

# 50

by

ColtsWalker

3 years ago

Oh no Angelio!!! I don't want you to get banned. Don't worry I think FF will forgive you :o)

Post 41–50 of 63

Previous « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Next