DEV: bugs, annoyances

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 63

1 2 35 6 7 » Next

OP

by

Firefly

3 years ago

Please post very minor bugs and tiny annoyances here that you experience in Angeldust v3.10. This is not the place for feature requests or bigger issues. I only have two or three days to hammer out the next update. Two things I've already fixed and investigated for Angeldust v3.11: 1.) When another player is dancing or sitting you will no longer see the «» indicator below their name. 2.) You can sit using a game controller: press the right action button to open the quick messages menu, then press D-pad UP. So for the next two/three days I'm looking for very minor issues to fix so that Angeldust v3.11 can last for a long while.

# 2

by

Leyenda

3 years ago

Firefly your game update has improved a lot especially the game is not slowing me down as much. There is no bug in the game for now :) If I see something strange in the game I will let you know :)

# 3

by

Hummm

3 years ago

I'd like to see a cool-down for the pet snack. To prevent snack spamming. A 20 second counter seems about right. I'll wish for less when it's me trying to use it, and more when I'm surrounded by, um ... new people. Also, you should be able to re-tame a pet (which was previously yours)

# 4

by

Angelio

3 years ago

I do not know if this bug has already been said, but just in case I will say it anyway, it can always help. So this bug is the fact that one of the wings of the drakeling passes under the character. It is quite complicated to explain so here is a picture to show what I am talking about: https://imgur.com/a/QOM3taJ

# 5

by

Angelio

3 years ago

* passes over the character. And i don't know if it's even a bug, i could be wrong.

# 6

by

Angelio

3 years ago

I have another thing to say, it's about quest. At saturady i didn't quest because i was busy building, and the next day i quested only once instead of twice so that at monday i can do the easy quest twice to spend less time, but today(=monday) it looks like i can't quest twice for unknown reason while I have reserved an additional quest to do. So i was wondering if it's a planed addition on 3.10 to make quest a bit harder or if it's just a bug.

# 7

by

obi-

3 years ago

I've also experienced this with my GM account (I do my and and GM at the same time), sometimes (before 3.10 too) I relog to do the 2nd quest (I always do two quests at once) and don't get the 2nd one on my GM, but do on my main.

# 8

by

Firefly

3 years ago

@leyenda: thanks. I don't think I changed anything that would cause "no more slowdowns", but I'm glad you can happily play. @Hummm: re-taming should already work, or am I mistaking? A cool down… not sure if that'll be fun. Right now it's pretty hard to target and get the actual creature you want to tame. Having to wait twenty (or any non-zero amount of) seconds might cause more frustration than it does good. I know which scenario you want to fix, but new players will be new players I think. @Angelio: good catch on the drakeling! To be honest it's almost a miracle that drakelings are rideable and working as well as they are. I'm abusing OpenGL 1.x to the max to get the current effect and I've spent hours trying to improve it without good results. @Angelio, @obi-: are you sure you started your second (actual) quest during the first day? If you finish your quest and don't queue the next (actual) one, you won't be able to do two quests the day after. Makes sense?

# 9

by

Hummm

3 years ago

No, you can not re-tame pets. You can "reclaim" mounts. I can also document (via SS) an abandoned pet displaying a level; leading one to believe coins/kill credit would result from a kill. neither coins nor credit result.

# 10

by

Hummm

3 years ago

on the cool down, you need to broaden your concept of fun. It's no fun for the 10 people expecting kill credit and then not getting it because the one person spammed pet snack "for fun".

Post 1–10 of 63

1 2 35 6 7 » Next