Call for testers

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 58

1 2 3 4 5 6 » Next

OP

by

Firefly

3 years ago

I am doing my best to wrap up development on Angeldust v3.14 this week. It was supposed to be a maintenance update with just small bits of polish throughout, but I've done tons of structural rework to optimize several parts of the core game engine. To make sure the actual release is up to my very high quality standards I've been doing a lot of testing myself. But for the first time in Angeldust history I'd like to also do public beta testing. I'm specifically looking for mobile players on Android who can sideload APKs and/or are already playing the Itch.io version. And Windows/Linux will be the two supported desktop platforms for the beta test. Please post here if you are interested in helping beta test this update somewhere around the weekend or early next week. You'll have to install the update and just play as usual. If you notice any differences or weirdness compared to Angeldust v3.13 you'd report it here.

# 2

by

Hummm

3 years ago

I'm in... I'm running Itch.io version on Linux and Winblows.

# 3

by

Angelio

3 years ago

I'm in, i can be the tester for android version.

# 4

by

Firefly

3 years ago

@Hummm, @Angelio: awesome, thanks! :D There's room for plenty more, so go ahead and volunteer here :P

# 5

by

Leyenda

3 years ago

I would like to try it too, although I don't know if it can be done on mobile :)

# 6

by

Leyenda

3 years ago

idea: the npc could take the gold that they find including the gold of wonders, once they obtain the gold they send it to the owner who created it.the npc could also harm the creatures, and once they kill them they go to take the gold for the owner to get it

# 7

by

Leyenda

3 years ago

a question the npc can not mount the dragons and use the clouds as indicators that would also look great

# 8

by

Leyenda

3 years ago

sorry i posted the ideas in the wrong place

# 9

by

INFAMOUS

3 years ago

I only play on mobile lol I'll do what I can just let me know what's up if you need me.

# 10

by

Schnider

3 years ago

lol

Post 1–10 of 58

1 2 3 4 5 6 » Next