door

xagas

1 jaar geleden

thank you for the tips Firefly!:D

# 13

door

Firefly

1 jaar geleden

Today I've again invoked rule I to unclaim five lands inside of a potential future wonder by @Lembas. These lands appeared to be abandoned and were preventing construction and expansion of the potential wonder. I've sent private messages to the two players involved, and refunded them 1,000 coins for each land claim. I'm open to discussing my decision personally with the both of you. This is the first time I've unclaimed lands unassociated with an already existing wonder. This'll act as a trial balloon for me to measure the effectiveness and desirability of such actions. I want to be as hands-off as possible while encouraging builders to live their dream.

# 14

door

Lembas

1 jaar geleden

thanks Firefly! Finally we can build something great there. I also wanted to say that this is not my Wonder, but ours with @JeremyDarkling. I don't want anyone to think it belongs to me because he works there a lot more while I spend time grinding and hunting.

# 15

door

JeremyDarkling

1 jaar geleden

Thanks a lot Firefly. I was so happy when I found out that you were able to help us. All these three months I felt monstrous guilt that in advance I didn’t know more about the fact that when building a wonder you should limit your circle of friends as much as possible .. (oh gods, these were my first friends in the game from the first stream! I still don’t trust anyone in AD, except for a limited circle of contacts, I can guarantee that nothing similar will happen again with us ..) I promise you won't regret your decision. this place will look much better than before.. we immediately set to work on fixing the landscape. I hope that we will live to see the moment when we will be able to present this project to the public.. work on it has been going on for a little more than half a year, almost immediately after we registered in AD. Once again, thank you very much!

# 16

door

Firefly

11 maanden geleden

Here's a new official rule, or service, for wonder builders: II.) Upon request (and subject to my judgement of the proposal) I will expand existing wonders to allow the original builder to improve their work. I might use rule I to unclaim lands that are in, or near, the expansion zone.

# 17

door

ShinjouChYT

11 maanden geleden

Understood, FF!

# 18

door

Hummm

11 maanden geleden

Once again: hunters are 2nd class citizens

# 19

door

obi-

11 maanden geleden

as it should be! builder supremacy (also hunters don't generate promotional material)

# 20

door

Hummm

11 maanden geleden

I guess that's why FF does a weekly build and not a weekly hunt.

Bericht 11–20 van 39

Vorige « 1 2 3 4 » Volgende