FYI: Wonders

in English in Forums

Bericht 31–40 van 41

Vorige « 1 2 3 4 5 » Volgende

# 31

door

GODkinjal

28 dagen geleden

Okok l readed all the tips are Greta for evevry individual to make a wonder :D. I can't give any tips as l am not a wonder builder though but thankyou for every woderbuilder and dev:Firefly for sharing the tips....

# 32

door

Zyber

28 dagen geleden

I am still trying to learn about the game. Been so obsessed with building I have not really checked out a lot of other things. You can only have one wonder if I understand this? But can you use land from your alt(s) for the wonder, can others build as well and add to it with land to?

# 33

door

Loki The Witful

28 dagen geleden

You can have as many wonder as you can want!!! And thanks to unlimited claiming you no longer need to make alt to claim land

# 34

door

Zyber

28 dagen geleden

That is awesome. And I really need to start paying attention. Thanks FF.

# 35

door

Firefly

28 dagen geleden

(You're welcome, though @Loki The Witful answered your question :D)

# 36

door

Kamikaze Justice

28 dagen geleden

Loki... that's not exactly true. You can't have all the Wonders you want because FF might not give them to you. I know that from experience. It's all fun and games while you're building your masterpiece, and then you're inferior build is rejected. A promising career in construction comes to an end.

# 37

door

Firefly

27 dagen geleden

KJ has a good point. You're always partially at the whim of my aesthetic tastes and partially at the whim of my technical tastes. The notion of what a wonder is, or what a wonder should be is always in flux. When players send me a build to review I try to reflect on why I don't see a certain construction as a wonder yet. But I lack a big architectural vocabulary and sometimes it's just a matter of disliking a design direction which might have appealed to other "judges". I don't think I've ever told someone that their build is never going to be a wonder; I try hard to offer suggestions. Sometimes specific things that I would like to see, and sometimes I refer players to existing wonder builders to ask for feedback and ideas. Just like all of you tell me where the game should go, sometimes other builders can tell where a certain build should go to make it excellent. And more personally: as far as I'm concerned your recently submitted builds aren't written off yet KJ, but I do think they need some (what I see as) improvements before they would be wonder-worthy. I really tried to explain why, maybe you can shop around here for second and third opinions :-)

# 38

door

Kamikaze Justice

27 dagen geleden

"maybe you can shop around here for a second and third opinions" What good would that do? They don't make the decisions. Some of the few players who have seen 'Eternity' thought it was a Wonder. I know that Eternity can be better, and that's why I'm always trying to improve on my builds, just like I've improved on Justice. With that said, I think Eternity is much better than Justice, and will continue to get better, slowly, since I'm a retired builder now.

# 39

door

Rebyz

27 dagen geleden

Lol. Good point. Thank you Loki for the reply. and Thank you FF for a great game. This is my alt, forgot.

# 40

door

Firefly

6 dagen geleden

I've invoked rule I to unclaim three lands inside a potential wonder being built by @Глебушка. The lands appeared to be abandoned and were preventing construction and expansion. I've sent private messages to the players involved, and refunded 1,000 coins for each land claim.

Bericht 31–40 van 41

Vorige « 1 2 3 4 5 » Volgende