Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

PayPal and Cinematic Mode

in English in Forums

Bericht 1–7 van 7

OP

door

Kamikaze Justice

5 jaren geleden

I'm wondering if this can be implemented into the game... when we travel to some place in Cinematic Mode, and have the coordinates shown on the screen as you move, and then tap a "GO" icon to teleport to that spot?

# 2

door

Kamikaze Justice

5 jaren geleden

Forget about the PayPal part of the title. Not important right now.

# 3

door

space is green

5 jaren geleden

If you collect enough of the orange Spice Melange gas it will give you the ability to fold space, that is travel to any part of the universe without moving. I might be misquoting Princess Irulan here.

# 4

door

Hummm

5 jaren geleden

@KJ ... TP to a visual spot in Cinematic Mode would be "super powers" ... b/c you can travel un-inhibited in CM. I'll let FF weigh in, but I suspect the answer is no.

# 5

door

Firefly

5 jaren geleden

First of all the 'PayPal' portion got my curiosity. Do explain :D! As for teleporting to the cinematic mode location: Hummm is spot on. I don't really want players to be able to randomly teleport to locations as it takes away from the exploration part in the game. Flying over areas with the cinematic camera is faster and easier than walking and killing all the creatures along the way. That's not the kind of experience I want players to have. Same would go for flying mounts: being able to hover over everything and ignoring the entire world isn't core gameplay.

# 6

door

Kamikaze Justice

5 jaren geleden

FF... I deleted the PayPal part of my comment, but forgot to edit the title, also. I was just going to say... I wouldn't be able to buy the game when it's time to, because I only use PayPal on the internet, but it looks like the App Store does allow PayPal for buying games. As for not being able to do flyovers because it takes away from the exploration part of the game, then maybe, the Sorceress shouldn't be able to fly? Just saying. But I do understand your explanation. Hummm... Having Cinematic Mode is like having super powers anyway, because I can look into buildings without actually entering them physically... and being able to do it while being many levels away.

# 7

door

Kamikaze Justice

5 jaren geleden

I want to add this also... we can teleport, which seems like a super power, and it's a way of traveling without having to explore.

Bericht 1–7 van 7