update ideas

in English in Forums

Bericht 51–60 van 94

Vorige « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » Volgende

# 51

door

Sarainia

5 jaren geleden

Mobs for me and my friend seem to be despawning in mid battles! Dunno what else to say about this one!

# 52

door

Sarainia

5 jaren geleden

I guess we need a Hotfix for the duplicating horses but other than that we all good, I see no other glitches at this point :D

# 53

door

Sarainia

5 jaren geleden

Maybe be all mounts btw*!!! Never tested it with a Moa, or Bear yet! :)

# 54

door

Firefly

5 jaren geleden

Sarainia, can you hop on to the live stream on Saturday? I'd gladly watch you duplicate horses for an hour on end to prove that it's possible. If you can't, you'll have to watch me live stream for an hour. Deal?

# 55

door

Sarainia

5 jaren geleden

I will just start recording everytime it Duplicates, but that's not the biggest thing I ran into, cuz today when i found your throne at x4098 y4095 I walked up those stairs you blocked off where the 2 corners of the city joins, Cora got her horse stuck in too, my telecharger was infinite grey and couldn't get back home then under the stress of potentially losing the horse I left the game came back in and lost the damn location like wtf? I raged quit! The duplicated horse It has no levels and cannot be mounted which is why I was freaking out nearly gonna say RIP to my horse! Not sure what you done to that area of the game but it really is glitching hardcore! I will send you any footage of any new or current glitches I run into that I catch cuz my game is really not treating me all too well! It's almost as if I stepped into someone elses game for brief periods of time that were incompleted code! But both my BF and I can definitely run into the Horse glitch he actually may have even screen shotted when my Horse was in X criss cross formation, we both laughed at how weird that looked! So he likely has that one as proof!

# 56

door

obi-

5 jaren geleden

why do you think everything is a glitch? plus, you get a new horse every time you log in, what's the worry. this horse glitch, is probably just you seeing the horses who beome wild lvl 0s after you switch horse/relog.

# 57

door

Gerberd

5 jaren geleden

@Sarainia I hope I'm not spoiling anything but as it just so happens I know where those thrones are on Firefly's claim because I kinda built them. Anyway. X 4098 Y 4095 is near Space is Green's house. Also his wonder, the start of the road is there. If Space is your friend you could go to his house and then southeast. If not then it's southeast from his wonder at the start of the road. I sent you a friend request and made my own world location that spot. X 4098 Y 4095, I'll keep it that way for awhile. I can get you back to there one way or another.

# 58

door

StoldAD

5 jaren geleden

Not sure if someone recommended this, but I think there should be chest. Maybe a food bar where you get food off animals/creatures and be able to store them in your chest back at your homes.

# 59

door

kaan09

4 jaren geleden

I once made this post and it really growed so here is my own idea: Survival mechanics can be really cool like you need to eat food or drink water but you can get poisoned by diffrent waters or same as food if that gets added to the game it will give a reason for hunt other than getting very low money also as everyone said we need a tech tree for ourselves our mounts and our pets.and purple and gold pets can even have boosted stats because they are hard to find and also loots from bosses not just gold.

# 60

door

IAS AMIR

4 jaren geleden

Again I think that alway's we get bonus of Playin'g together, but you should do that we should get bonus everday. 1] first day we should get 500 gold. 2] Second day 1000 gold. And upto 5 day's it should be increased by 500 gold. After 5 day's bonus should again get from 500 gold.

Bericht 51–60 van 94

Vorige « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » Volgende