Crazy Idea

in English in Forums

Bericht 1–10 van 16

1 2 » Volgende

OP

door

Thoru44new

4 jaren geleden

While build I got an Idea. About our builded towns and upgrade their potential by addind NPC. And Those NPC could be giving Quest to player. Like those daily quests. Or give some npc to the shop like we buy blocks. But we players could be add them to our towns and make our home livable. Just like it is in game the sims but those Npc would do nothing just standing or sitting. Sorry Firefly but my mind is exploding with idea's :D I think that this Idea could change concept of the game it wouldn't be a buildg game but RPG building game :P

# 2

door

Firefly

4 jaren geleden

Hey Thoru, thanks for the crazy ideas! I've also got a lot of them :D A few already made it into the latest updated, but there'll be more cool stuff in the future, so stick around and find out!

# 3

door

Zypher125

4 jaren geleden

So, if it came to this kind of NPC ... How about with, for example, up to 5 different Crossbowmen available in the shop? They could be built and dismantled like blocks, and they could shoot at monsters from time to time like the auto-firing systems. They would then only shoot much less often and of course not just disappear, could only be built once each and maybe destroyed by rocks of trolls and mammoths. Just brainstorm XD

# 4

door

Zypher125

4 jaren geleden

And I definetly know what the NPCs could say :)

# 5

door

Alexi M

4 jaren geleden

Well, firefly, it is time for realizing great ideas, isn't it?

# 6

door

Ruan4K

4 jaren geleden

Angeldust is still a game quite unknown, but that has a great future, with a little more effort and time may be increasingly known, I'm sure Firefly is on the right track. The best recipe to the success is teamwork, listen to the player's ideas is part of that recipe, all the ideas is awesome, and gives a lot of emotion to the game. But Angeldust is a game without a big crew, but its a amazing crew, and needs a little more support and plans. We cannot succeed without planning. <3

# 7

door

Firefly

4 jaren geleden

Thanks for the kind words Ruan. I'm doing my best and have already implemented A TON of features that players came up with. Pretty soon we'll do the Steam launch and we'll have even more players and crazy ideas floating around!

# 8

door

Midget Magee

4 jaren geleden

Hey look Im no admin but I belive When you leave the game you could spawn back were you left off

# 9

door

Midget Magee

4 jaren geleden

Type your message here.

# 10

door

Midget Magee

4 jaren geleden

I also think there could be a block that when placed can cancel telecharger for any one but you are able to control who can use Their telecharger but again I'm no admin nor a developer and it would be hard to implement but hey this is the crazy Ideas forum.

Bericht 1–10 van 16

1 2 » Volgende