New ideas of new blocks

in English in Forums

Bericht 1–10 van 65

1 2 35 6 7 » Volgende

OP

door

Leyenda

4 jaren geleden

I have some ideas to add new blocks like lilac pink white blocks and that they are like the same cianergia block but in another color. And also some curious blocks like lightning and fire. And that the photon blocks are colored. And by the way the flat block has a problem is that you cannot put blocks on top they stay floating, you could also add normal pink wooden blocks without a frame or other colors as well. I would also like them to add in blocks or to plant, flowers of many types instead of always being trees. You could also put blocks of auras to decorate

# 2

door

Leyenda

4 jaren geleden

What do you think is a good idea to put these blocks? I think the idea is great

# 3

door

Alexi M

4 jaren geleden

Environment machine. Allows you to adjust the density, height, color and range of the fog, change the overall color of global lighting, precipitation, sky and color, cloud color and density. Active within the limits of the chunk in which it is placed. Suggested price - 10250 coins

# 4

door

Alexi M

4 jaren geleden

Chicken block. Just a block looking like a square chicken.

# 5

door

Alexi M

4 jaren geleden

That's what I want to get into the angeldust. Why not, huh?

# 6

door

Leyenda

4 jaren geleden

It is a great idea alex is not bad I think it's great

# 7

door

Leyenda

4 jaren geleden

👍

# 8

door

Leyenda

4 jaren geleden

An idea has occurred to me, why could not add that a machine for the builder that has the ability to put blocks that you want to put in a straight line at least to make walls or something. A machine called hmm. Layer for example

# 9

door

Firefly

4 jaren geleden

I've been contemplating other building tools while creating the bulldozer. I don't have many practical designs just yet, but I'm definitely exploring the solution space for automated building tools in the back of my mind. No idea yet when/how any of it will come to the game.

# 10

door

Hummm

4 jaren geleden

give 'em inch, they'll want a mile :P

Bericht 1–10 van 65

1 2 35 6 7 » Volgende