300K accounts

in English in Forums

Bericht 1–10 van 14

1 2 » Volgende

OP

door

Firefly

3 jaren geleden

A few moments ago we crossed 300K Angeldust player accounts! Of course it's mostly leyenda creating alts for claiming land, but it's still a pretty big milestone. A continued 'thanks' to everyone playing and joining the community!

# 2

door

Spectrum

3 jaren geleden

Lmfao Congrats! Btw long time no see

# 3

door

Spectrum

3 jaren geleden

Still remember the time where everyone can grief people's creations. And so far to this. Big milestone

# 4

door

Rob12

3 jaren geleden

Great milestone Firefly, well done 😁

# 5

door

Firefly

3 jaren geleden

Hey Spectrum, it's been a while yes! Glad to see you're still around. Have fun improving your plumbing with some of the more recently added game features and building blocks :-) And Rob12: thanks, it's a pretty big number! (Also @leyenda: I was just calling you out in jest, if you don't like my joke I'll remove it. I might replace your name with Angelio, obi- or any other well-known builder.)

# 6

door

Leyenda

3 jaren geleden

I don't bother you don't worry if you want you can leave the name and if it's incredible 300k you count congratulations:D 😁😊

# 7

door

Leyenda

3 jaren geleden

Super firefly from Angeldust the incredible 😊 Without firefly this game wouldn't exist and it wouldn't be so much fun. Meet friends and make constructions and creatures and discover amazing things that all players do every day to have fun and enjoy. I think we should do as a kind of party every year to do as a kind of opening :)

# 8

door

Leyenda

3 jaren geleden

Like some kind of birthday when the game started And we could do in that party then put in holo roll put names and write memories and happy things to remember. And we can also place music at the party and be able to dance and jump using the trampoline on a dance floor and even place the horses or certain creatures jumping to be more fun: D that would be great, don't you think?

# 9

door

obi-

3 jaren geleden

Wooooo! GG that's a lot of accounts

# 10

door

fatih+

3 jaren geleden

Congrats for the 300K accounts

Bericht 1–10 van 14

1 2 » Volgende