Griefers problem.

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 103

1 2 39 10 11 » Next

OP

by

Zeviz

7 years ago

Hey everyone, it's not new that griefers in this game are a thing, but yesterday my friends and I ran into a guy on lvl 512, claiming that he was the owner of the whole level and startes breaking my house and other of my friends house, i hope this problem gets solved, her name is Lilith and I have evidence and witnesses lol. (Pardon my awful english) good day. ;)

# 2

by

JyJy

7 years ago

Be careful what you say, or account gets deleted.

# 3

by

JyJy

7 years ago

Oh lilith.. yeah shes been going around to everyones place even 'END TOWN' and destroying everything. But there is no support/admins in this game for that. And like i said watch what you say because hes under fireflys protection.

# 4

by

Lilith

7 years ago

That's because the thing you were destroying/building on DID BELONG TO ME, I built it and tried to tell you that, but you insisted it doesn't matter and I can build my house next to yours. What? Build my house off of my house that you took over? I asked you multiple times to find a different spot to build in because the house you built in was mine and I didn't ask you to do that. Instead, you and your friends threatened to report me as a griefer because you don't want to simply move over a bit and find a new spot.

# 5

by

Lilith

7 years ago

That's because the thing you were destroying/building on DID BELONG TO ME, I built it and tried to tell you that, but you insisted it doesn't matter and I can build my house next to yours. What? Build my house off of my house that you took over? I asked you multiple times to find a different spot to build in because the house you built in was mine and I didn't ask you to do that. Instead, you and your friends threatened to report me as a griefer because you don't want to simply move over a bit and find a new spot.

# 6

by

JyJy

7 years ago

Lilith is a known greifer... i would take everything he says with a grain of salt, and watch what you say, because he can get away with murder under fireflys protection. Takes being a 'young user' into play.

# 7

by

Lilith

7 years ago

Do you know how to read a user name?im first of all not young,and second not a boy. Don't be upset because you got banned for cursing out little kids.

# 8

by

JyJy

7 years ago

look out greifers are under fireflys protection. and you stated you were not young, but people get banned for cursing out little kids = you? lol

# 9

by

Lilith

7 years ago

No, again, I'm not young, and not the only one who plays on this account. It Must go over your head that some people have kids.

# 10

by

Lilith

7 years ago

No, again, I'm not young, and not the only one who plays on this account. It Must go over your head that some people have kids.

Post 1–10 of 103

1 2 39 10 11 » Next