Griefers problem.

in English in Forums

Post 41–50 of 103

Previous « 1 2 3 4 5 6 79 10 11 » Next

# 41

by

Skrew

7 years ago

actually I was griefing one moron in particular yesterday, again after being provoked. I don't know exactly what happened with lileth because I wasn't there but it sounds as though she was attacked first.

# 42

by

Skrew

7 years ago

I'm not going to say what I did was mature but neither is preventing someone from playing the game their way then crying in the forums when they do the same thing to you

# 43

by

Zeviz

7 years ago

She wasn't attacked first, she claims she made a base (i don't know where it is, didn't see it) on lvl 512, and starts saying we destroyed it and that she owns the last level which is stupid because no one owns something yet, and she started destroying my house. Many have destroyed it aand it's annoying but she was the most weirdest one. May i add to the list Hydrogen.

# 44

by

Remi Autor

7 years ago

In my experience, griefers accuse other people of being griefers. You all talk about having proof. Why don't you post some?

# 45

by

Zeviz

7 years ago

Alright, let my try and find a way to post pictures here.

# 46

by

JyJy

7 years ago

People who built END TOWN know who the greifers are. No need, but thanks Zeviz.

# 47

by

JyJy

7 years ago

and yes, both of them are greifers, as even Modori said.

# 48

by

Zeviz

7 years ago

Hope you don't mind a link a steam screenshot here.

# 49

by

Zeviz

7 years ago

Here it is, I forgot to take more screenshots but here's one at least so you can see that we're not lying and we also have multiple victims of her inmaturness.

Post 41–50 of 103

Previous « 1 2 3 4 5 6 79 10 11 » Next