by

MaRSot

7 years ago

Boo,niw i will never have friends cause of 0 trust ;-;

# 12

by

AshClenn

7 years ago

Claim to build? So you have to earn money just to put a few blocks down? Part of the reason i liked this game was because i could just walk around and build random houses everywhere and this basically takes that away. You need to make claim land much larger or much cheaper if the ONLY way to build anything is by claiming it otherwise its just ridiculous in my opinion. Also we have no easy way to get gold after a certain point so how can i even afford to build anything plus buy all the blocks anymore? Maybe ignore my other points if you can make getting gold much easier

# 13

by

CoconutGun

7 years ago

I like it FF, although I'd like to see something like a "Best friend" list or like a "building buddies" list apart from the friends list because like many people say this makes you want to delete friends instead of adding friends, I like the people in my friendlist but it's not like we have played enough together to trust everyone

# 14

by

Fierro

7 years ago

I have mixed feelings with theses changes. This changes are OK, but I would prefer claims with 3 "states": private, shared (with friends), and public (shared with everyone). And that claims's owners could change states of their land claims. I think that would be excellent.

# 15

by

warrble

7 years ago

aww midori doesnt trust me :( lol

# 16

by

warrble

7 years ago

also this prevents people making friends due to risk of being griefed

# 17

by

darthhegvader

7 years ago

reading ok i am reading.. hmm time remove new player and some marked griefier in my friendlist

# 18

by

Foerster

7 years ago

i guess i'm not reliable huehue, yesterday i had 50 friends and now i have 9 lel

# 19

by

TheViciousRhino

7 years ago

Midori, I am part of your clan (BOS). I would never troll or grief you because I know you could do it right back (and I would get ki ked out of the clan). So is it ok then for us to stay friends in the game?

# 20

by

TheViciousRhino

7 years ago

Kicked*

Post 11–20 of 61

Previous « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Next