READ ME: v2.8 Changes!

in English in Forums

Post 41–50 of 61

Previous « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Next

# 41

by

Firefly

7 years ago

It won't look like a checkbox anymore, but like a button per friend: [Player name] Can build on my claimed land: [ NO » ] Press the button and it'll toggle states between NO and YES. So you can have over 9000 friends to play with, but only the ones you choose will be able to build on your claimed land.

# 42

by

Bucky

7 years ago

Unreal. Very nice addition to the update FF.

# 43

by

Jlaw

7 years ago

So many friendships were sacrificed for this simple feature... WORTH! Gj.

# 44

by

CoconutGun

7 years ago

Thanks firefly! Much appreciated effort

# 45

by

html_5

7 years ago

like the toggle !!!!! :) hehe wow nice options!

# 46

by

Frantun

7 years ago

my original post becomes true again, hehe: "...but logged in just to say, Firefly, your last post here about the (opt-in) checkbox solution is REALLY appreciated. I hadn't gone and deleted any friends yet, but I was certainly thinking about it like many others ! Thanks ye for implementing this feature overall in the first place, but also responding to this 'friendslist decimation' side effect... I will be quite content with this for now, it will get the job done for me... can still make new friends for adventuring/teleporting to each other for exploring, but can now maintain a separate 'Trust to Build With' category of friends too. very satisfied and eagerly awaiting 2.8 update even more !" outstanding, simply outstanding listening to the community and implementation, in such a short timeframe. All this hard work and the many other things coming for 2.8.... thank you so much

# 47

by

Kunty Ku

7 years ago

claim build... not house right?

# 48

by

Frantun

7 years ago

from my understanding of english and what Firefly has said... you are correct KawaiiChicken/Kaan Aras... only claims outside of town/village will be affected by these 2.8 changes. everyone's personal houses that are assigned by default to each new account in town will remain off limits to everyone but you... it sounds like... ... but maybe I am wrong

# 49

by

El_Destroyer

7 years ago

What's the 'claim to build' thing?..I really wanna know,please someone respond to me. ~Thank you.

# 50

by

El_Destroyer

7 years ago

What's the 'claim to build' thing?..I really wanna know,please someone respond to me. ~Thank you.

Post 41–50 of 61

Previous « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Next