READ ME: v2.8 Changes!

in English in Forums

Post 51–60 of 61

Previous « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Next

# 51

by

Frantun

7 years ago

if nobody responds to you while I type this post... ... claim to build is referring to the 2.8 feature where all the entire world will become 'read-only' ... no more building on the landscape unless you have bought a claim on that land, in the wilderness

# 52

by

Frantun

7 years ago

the world/landscape after 2.8 update will become 'read-only' protected, unless a player buys a claim on the land they want to build on, cannot build on the landscape/in the wilderness anymore until you purchase the land you want to build on.

# 53

by

Frantun

7 years ago

bah, I clicked post reply on my 1st post but it didn't show up for 2mins, so I wrote the 2nd one above. sorry

# 54

by

El_Destroyer

7 years ago

I wouldn't like that one...Thanks by the way,i really appreciate it!

# 55

by

Firefly

7 years ago

It's kind of a transitional problem. Claims will be cheaper and more abundant. The game world is a complete mess at places right now and I want to prevent spam as much as possible. We'll see how it pans out. It will also make mountains and so more valuable as you need to work around them properly.

# 56

by

warrble

7 years ago

lol i went from like 200 friends to 34 before announcing the check box ha ha

# 57

by

Firefly

7 years ago

I'm sorry for your loss warrble :) But look on the bright side: my news and feature announcement came just in time for you to have 34 friends still. It could have been even worse :P

# 58

by

Fierro

7 years ago

I think it's a good change. I like it now. Roberto Carlos can have a million of friends now, like in his song ;)

# 59

by

MunchyCrunchy

7 years ago

I'm a newbie, so I would just like to know, how do you claim lands?

# 60

by

MunchyCrunchy

7 years ago

I'm a newbie, so I would just like to know, how do you claim lands?

Post 51–60 of 61

Previous « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Next