READ ME: v2.8 Changes!

in English in Forums

Post 21–30 of 61

Previous « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Next

# 21

by

Firefly

7 years ago

I didn't mean to get your friend lists decimated overnight by adding a social feature that was requested :)! I'll add an (opt-in) checkbox on the friends page that reads something like this: 'Allow friends to build on my claimed lands' That way you can decide for yourself if you want to allow your friends to build on your claims.

# 22

by

Bucky

7 years ago

never cease to amaze

# 23

by

AdrianDaGod

7 years ago

thx firefly i was getting so worried but i lost friends in this scenario :(

# 24

by

Athenaaaaaa

7 years ago

It seems like every suggestion in this topic come true, k. Water block :^)

# 25

by

Firefly

7 years ago

Please note that this checkbox is not a setting per friend or per claim. It's just that you can decide for yourself if you trust your friends or not :)

# 26

by

darthhegvader

7 years ago

i trush firefly not grief XD i will let him to demo my creation XD bwahahahaha

# 27

by

Frantun

7 years ago

about to put the PC to sleep... but logged in just to say, Firefly, your last post here about the (opt-in) checkbox solution is REALLY appreciated. I hadn't gone and deleted any friends yet, but I was certainly thinking about it like many others ! Thanks ye for implementing this feature overall in the first place, but also responding to this 'friendslist decimation' side effect... I will be quite content with this for now, it will get the job done for me... can still make new friends for adventuring/teleporting to each other for exploring, but can now maintain a separate 'Trust to Build With' category of friends too. very satisfied and eagerly awaiting 2.8 update even more !

# 28

by

Athenaaaaaa

7 years ago

No. It will either lets all your friends build on your claims or none at all^

# 29

by

Frantun

7 years ago

oh... oops new posts while I was writing my last one... so it's not a per-friend basis (opt-in) checkbox? I misunderstood... oops.. well I can still make it work sort of... just tick/untick the (opt-in) box whenever I want to allow a 'building collaboration' session with any friends, then turn it off when the building session is done :)

# 30

by

Athenaaaaaa

7 years ago

No. It will either lets all your friends build on your claims or none at all^

Post 21–30 of 61

Previous « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Next