by

p400ooL

7 years ago

А как ты его себе предстовляешь?

# 5

by

Gerberd

7 years ago

I'm going to be sarcastic here. Something to make building quick and easy, something that makes digging faster and more efficient; ability to move quicker on foot, in fact an automatic 'walk' or 'run' button that sticks and locks when pressed because I get tired of pressing the 'w' key all the time, also sick of clicking the mouse to shoot at things, a machine gun bow for the archer! Something to make aiming more precise and lock on target. Automatically collect gold. Basically a game that builds, runs, aims, shoots and then collects the gold for me. Then all I would need is a way to purchase items automatically and somehow get the game to log me in without me having to press the login button and I won't have to do anything. It would be great. End sarcasm. I don't mean to put down anyone's ideas or suggestions but what I described above is a video. It's kinda funny when you think about it like that.

# 6

by

Firefly

7 years ago

Gerberd – nice way of putting it :) I think knowing that all buildings in the game world were hand-built with lots of love adds to the experience. Real-life construction is pretty hard too, so we appreciate nice architecture and fine design. But Zephia, I'll keep the idea in mind, maybe it'll come in handy in a future version.

# 7

by

KingKohn

7 years ago

are there signs?

# 8

by

SokemRokemRobot

7 years ago

How about a game editor, so we can build our own items (and works only with our "Claimed Land"? The file that we create can be placed in the game folder to activate it. There might be conflicts with the game itself, but it would make the game so much cooler than it already is. I loved playing with a game called Marathon Infinity (for PowerPC), which had 2 editors (Anvil & Forge). Microsoft bought out the company and the game went nowhere, except, it is still alive today, because of some die-hards.

# 9

by

Viclaterreur

7 years ago

Stuff that would be great : -Pannels -Furniture (Firefly confirmed it will come in game sometime Yeah!) Stuff that still need tuning : -What are levels for? a "hero statistic" window would be nice. I don't feel like i deal more damage to monster, or i am tankier, when i lvl up. Same for monsters : a low-level zone monster can still do insane damages in my opinion. -Monster that shoot accross the wall -Monster that casually walks by the door of my claimed land -A device that could prevent monster to spawn on claim land would be nice too. The game is awesome though. I'm glad to be part of the early access :D

# 10

by

SokemRokemRobot

7 years ago

I just reached a point in the game where I'm not able to "claim" anymore land. It would give the game more flexibility (or stayability-(I know, not a word)) if we're able to delete some land that we don't want anymore, so we can "claim" more desirable land after we've reached our 48 land limit.

Post 1–10 of 35

1 2 3 4 » Next