READ ME: v2.8 Changes!

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 61

1 2 35 6 7 » Next

OP

by

Firefly

7 years ago

Here's a list of important changes coming in Angeldust v2.8 this week: (1) friends can build on each other's claims (2) land claims will cost 5K, house height will cost 10K (3) game world will become 'claim to build' (4) you can claim up to 48 lands instead of 24 (1) is a big change and I suggest screening your friends list before the update rolls out. Only have people you know and trust be friends. Please note that friends can only get to your claims if they know where they are, saved a location or if you are near a claim (friends can teleport to your hero). Regarding (2) – everyone who purchased land claims or house height will be refunded the difference between the old and new prices of these items. So you can buy more stuff due to (4). (3) also means that you should start claiming all buildings you want to be around permanently. There will be a server wipe coming with a future update that will erase all unclaimed land. Start claiming your stuff RIGHT NOW. Easy to do thanks to (2) and (4). If someone wants to translate this and post in other forums, let me know. Discussion and feedback on these changes is welcome, too, but as far as I'm concerned, we're going to roll with this for now.

# 2

by

Foerster

7 years ago

i can translate it to pt forum, do you want?

# 3

by

Firefly

7 years ago

That'd be nice!

# 4

by

Foerster

7 years ago

but wait, when you say "friend can build in your land" all your friends will be allowed? or just that you allowed?

# 5

by

Firefly

7 years ago

All friends on all claims. If someone's a friend, he can build on your claim.

# 6

by

Bucky

7 years ago

Grief threads incoming xD

# 7

by

html_5

7 years ago

at the first time is good!!!!! but in futur, maybe we can allow/choose witch players/friends we want to add to claim specific claim land... :) you have not mentioned the chat updates in your list of 2.8? is ok?

# 8

by

Athenaaaaaa

7 years ago

The chat and direction arrow is kinda minor changes compare to those tho

# 9

by

Midori

7 years ago

Had to remove 327 'friends' It is not really very exceptional way to make this build together thing happen. But well I guess It was much simpler than other ways and It may change to better in future.

# 10

by

Noddrog

7 years ago

hope u dont remove me Mid :^)

Post 1–10 of 61

1 2 35 6 7 » Next